Which album will they showcase in 2015

losingit2k

Last tour besides their featured album (Clockwork Angels) Rush decided to highlight Power Windows as well. Which album do you think they will showcase on the next tour and why?

I think they will Play All of Permanent Waves on the next tour as the featured album. I also think that the will showcase Counterparts on this tour. It was a very good album for them and one that hasn't really been captured live. I think they will play:

Animate

Stick it Out

Cut to the Chase (Never played Live)

Alien Shore (Never played Live)

Cold Fire

from Counterpart.

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 2

I think what they ought to do is pick one or two songs from every album and just cover their whole discography.
  • Like 7

I think what they ought to do is pick one or two songs from every album and just cover their whole discography.

Well would be One song from every album plus (6 other songs).

Yeah whatever. :)

• Like 1

Yeah whatever. :)

They just have way to many albums. I think your idea is great but 40 songs is a bit much for Geddy I think, Well unless they do all the instrumentals.

hmmmm.

• Like 2

Two would be too many, I already tried this and listed one from each album, two would make the concert 5-6 hours long. I know that we don't mind but they might have an opinion there. LOL

I'll say it again too, to save Geddy's voice, I'd be fine with featuring their 8 prominent instrumentals.

Presto.

With an accompanying remaster/remix.

• Like 2

PeW would be great.

No Presto or CP please.

I forgot about CP.

I seriously doubt we're going to hear much more from the 70's or 80's than we already have. Alex seems to be the only one who wants to pull the old stuff out of the vault, and he keeps getting vetoed out.

Presto.

You know. I really would mind if they featured Presto. I like most of those songs and everything they have dragged out has sounded great live.

They still need to have some live video representation of : Show Don't Tell. And Chain Lightning and Available Light have never been played live either. Both are good songs. I also remember Scars being pretty well received live as was Superconductor and War Paint.

Presto.

You know. I really would mind if they featured Presto. I like most of those songs and everything they have dragged out has sounded great live.

They still need to have some live video representation of : Show Don't Tell. And Chain Lightning and Available Light have never been played live either. Both are good songs. I also remember Scars being pretty well received live as was Superconductor and War Paint.

War Paint could use a live update, it would really benefit from being bulked up a bit. The bassline would sound great on the Jazz

Signals. Definitely. As much as I would love them to showcase P/G this tour, it's not going to happen. I would love it if they played Afterimage or (even better) Kid Gloves. We'll probably get either DEW or RSA. But Signals would probably be the best album for them to showcase this tour, despite there being better albums; I feel that Signals is their second-most accessible album after MP.
  • Like 2

Signals. Definitely. As much as I would love them to showcase P/G this tour, it's not going to happen. I would love it if they played Afterimage or (even better) Kid Gloves. We'll probably get either DEW or RSA. But Signals would probably be the best album for them to showcase this tour, despite there being better albums; I feel that Signals is their second-most accessible album after MP.