bOObs

x1yyz

How do you make 5 lbs of fat look attractive?

Stick a nipple on it. :)

A few freckles never hurts either... :)
  • Like 2

I have a hypothesis. I believe that everyone likes/appreciates boobs, even straight women and gay men. Out of all the friends I've mentioned this to, only one straight woman has disagreed (and she was someone who thought that bizarre men's thong-thing posted in another thread was sexy, so make of that what you will).

Discuss.

B :LOL: :LOL: bs..!

:P

• Like 2

All right, I don't care anything about them, sez the straight woman. Even my own. If I ever had a mastectomy I'd probably not bother replacing them. (Yes, I am in my 40's but am in good shape and I'm nowhere near dead, thankyouverymuch). They're smallish but I don't have any particular love for them. They're just there.

The only time I ever notice someone else's knockers is if there happens to be something different about them. Like torpedo tits, or really bad obviously fake ones, and what I call Picasso boobs (those look as though someone finished a sculpture, realized at the last minute that he'd forgotten the boobs and then hastily slapped a couple in the general chest area just to be sure everyone know's it's supposed to be a female figure. They tend to be lopsided, different sizes, and only sort of vaguely boob-shaped).

I will say this about boobs. I'd take a real B cup over a fake D cup any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. :D
  • Like 1

I was joking of course, but nipples play a very important role in the attractiveness of a boob. Pie plates, pencil erasers, "braille" (if you know what I mean), or male nipples draw away a lot from even a good sized, well shaped one.

I'm actually more of a "tummy" guy over all though. If the tummy is in good shape, usually everything else usually falls right into place. ;)

I was joking of course, but nipples play a very important role in the attractiveness of a boob. Pie plates, pencil erasers, "braille" (if you know what I mean), or male nipples draw away a lot from even a good sized, well shaped one.

I'm actually more of a "tummy" guy over all though. If the tummy is in good shape, usually everything else usually falls right into place. ;)

I'm a boob man, and I couldn't agree more about the nipple. It is the apex of the tit. :haz:

But I have no problem with pie plates. :drool:

• Like 1

I don't think much about them either. They're just part of a person. Don't really notice them unless like Mara said, they're torpedo boobs or something. If somebody is extremely top-heavy and it looks stupid.

All right, I don't care anything about them, sez the straight woman. Even my own. If I ever had a mastectomy I'd probably not bother replacing them. (Yes, I am in my 40's but am in good shape and I'm nowhere near dead, thankyouverymuch). They're smallish but I don't have any particular love for them. They're just there.

The only time I ever notice someone else's knockers is if there happens to be something different about them. Like torpedo tits, or really bad obviously fake ones, and what I call Picasso boobs (those look as though someone finished a sculpture, realized at the last minute that he'd forgotten the boobs and then hastily slapped a couple in the general chest area just to be sure everyone know's it's supposed to be a female figure. They tend to be lopsided, different sizes, and only sort of vaguely boob-shaped).

I don't think much about them either. They're just part of a person. Don't really notice them unless like Mara said, they're torpedo boobs or something. If somebody is extremely top-heavy and it looks stupid.

Okay, interesting. I always notice women's breasts. I tend to automatically guess what cup size they are. I can't really help it. Oh well.

• Like 1

Okay, interesting. I always notice women's breasts. I tend to automatically guess what cup size they are. I can't really help it. Oh well.

:cheers: Me too.....
  • Like 2

BooBs always look better over a nice flat tummy. Not a big fan of girls (no offense to anyone) who are 300 lbs. talking about how great and big their boobs are and how the guys love them. Can't rest on your laurels, or whatever you call them.

Torpedo tits ... that one made me laugh :D

In all sincerity I'll take whatever size breasts a woman got, after all it's her personality I want to form a relationship with not just her body. Actually, it's both ;). I would never turn away from a sweet, intelligent and interesting woman because of the size of her breasts.

• Like 3

BooBs always look better over a nice flat tummy. Not a big fan of girls (no offense to anyone) who are 300 lbs. talking about how great and big their boobs are and how the guys love them. Can't rest on your laurels, or whatever you call them.

That reminds me so much of my friends when I was 15 to ... well some of them are still like that, where all they could say was "wow, look at the big tits she got" and was all like wink-wink-nudge-nudge. While they chased that I was like "well yeah, of course her tits are big. She's fat!"

Fat people are not bad people at all, but they don't raise my heartbeat or anything else.

Me three. :D

Too weird. :LOL:

(MOD EDIT: pic deleted - no more revealing girlie pics on this board, please)

Picture time . . .

Finally..... :) "who turned down the ac in here?"..... Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1