bOObs

x1yyz

I have a hypothesis. I believe that everyone likes/appreciates boobs, even straight women and gay men. Out of all the friends I've mentioned this to, only one straight woman has disagreed (and she was someone who thought that bizarre men's thong-thing posted in another thread was sexy, so make of that what you will).

Discuss.

• Like 1

I'll get it started. I am a huge fan. Size makes no difference either. They are like snowflakes. All beautiful in their own individual way. I am speaking of "real" ones here. Not a fan of fake or enhanced. I agree that I think most everyone can/could appreciate a beautiful pair of breasts..... :) Edited by Narpski
  • Like 4

I like them but I notice the a$$ first. A great a$$ is better than a great rack but why not have both? +1 on not liking fakes (mainly the ridiculous oversized ones though). This thread might get interesting....
  • Like 2

You guys that have responded are all straight. What about women's opinions, or gay men? I guess my point was that there is almost no one who doesn't like boobs :)

You guys that have responded are all straight. What about women's opinions, or gay men? I guess my point was that there is almost no one who doesn't like boobs :)

As far as you know..... :)

As far as you know..... :)

True, that! ;)

Pics of yours? Just to get things rolling?

• Like 4

Nothing hotter than a lush pair of man boobs. Even better with some hair on the nipples. Edited by Mara
  • Like 6

That certainly would do that..... :cheers:

Well, fine, here you go:

http://earth103wc.dutton.psu.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/4716/2014/04/booby1.jpg

Well, fine, here you go:

http://earth103wc.dutton.psu.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/4716/2014/04/booby1.jpg

Awww. You can always PM the pics to me if you are too shy. I promise not to share them with all of TRF.

Well, fine, here you go:

Awww. You can always PM the pics to me if you are too shy. I promise not to share them with all of TRF.

Go back and check out the pic on page 145 in Post Pictures Of You. That pic should be hot enough. The goat showed up too..... :)

Ask them, I don't know.

Well, fine, here you go:

They're so blue! :drool:

Anyone ready to call "Thread Fail" yet?

This thread is certainly not going the way I intended. Hey! I think someone just said something controversial in SOCN...better go look over there instead!

• Like 1

Anyone ready to call "Thread Fail" yet?

This thread is certainly not going the way I intended. Hey! I think someone just said something controversial in SOCN...better go look over there instead!

But I'm the one who said it...