Whole Snakes & Arrows on next tour!

YYZumbi

I am listening to the Snakes & Arrows-album right now, and I say they play whole album on next tour, because its just a awesome album, much better then Clockwork Angels!

Who think the same?

• Like 1

They played almost the entire album in some shape or form throughout the past three tours. I'd rather have them play the other three songs that they've yet to play than have an entire set devoted to the album.

I am listening to the Snakes & Arrows-album right now, and I say they play whole album on next tour, because its just a awesome album, much better then Clockwork Angels!

Who think the same?

Oh CA was a step down imo. Love this record. I wouldn't mind hearing hearing songs from it next tour. Just....no more Far Cry!! lol

Mick

Who think the same?

Oh CA was a step down imo. Love this record. I wouldn't mind hearing hearing songs from it next tour. Just....no more Far Cry!! lol

Mick

Far Cry (and MalNar) are the two songs that make this clunker partially tolerable.

But I'm perfectly OK leaving Far Cry off the set list...

• Like 2

Really like this album. I wouldn't mind if they played more less played tracks from it. I also agree about no more Far Cry. Cool song but it's probably the one song on the album I play the least. I got tired of it the quickest.

LOL no. I love this album, but there's no way in hell I'd want to hear 13 songs from one album in a show, that's overkill. I can deal with 10 from CA as I think that album is a masterpiece, and we got strings with it.

i can't think of a worse idea.

I can. Play all of Hold Your Fire the first set, then all of Presto/RTB the next set but without Dreamline/RTB/The Pass.

LOL no. I love this album, but there's no way in hell I'd want to hear 13 songs from one album in a show, that's overkill. I can deal with 10 from CA as I think that album is a masterpiece, and we got strings with it.

I can. Play all of Hold Your Fire the first set, then all of Presto/RTB the next set but without Dreamline/RTB/The Pass.

:LOL:!

:LOL:!

I am, however, still perfectly open about wanting all of Grace Under Pressure! That's only 8 songs ;)

• Like 2

That might be slightly worse if they supplement S&A with all of their best material. The only saving grace for an S&A marathon would be if I got food poisoning before the show and had to spend that whole set in the bathroom...at least I wouldn't feel like I'd missed anything...

Egg-zactly!

S&A is a good record but I don't really wanna hear anything off of it live. I wouldn't complain over a few tunes but if they devoted their 41st anniversary tour (or whatever they'll call it) to playing this record all the way through I'd be kinda let down

As someone who likes S&A... you must be either kidding, hammered, or :smoke: :P

First, they played 9 of the 13 songs on the S&A tour, then brought out Faithless for TM.

What I would like to hear from S&A:

We Hold On (never played live)

TMMB (only S&A tour)

Armor And Sword (only S&A)

I'd be quite happy if we got Armor And Sword again.

• Like 2

Who think the same?

Stop making stupid threads. That's what I think.

Who think the same?

• Like 1