Whole Snakes & Arrows on next tour!

YYZumbi

Main Entry: 3fan

Function: noun

Etymology: probably short for fanatic

Date: 1682

1 : an enthusiastic devotee (as of a sport or a performing art) usually as a spectator 2 : an ardent admirer or enthusiast (as of a celebrity or a pursuit) <science-fiction fans>

You don't have to like everything that an artist has ever done to be "an ardent admirer or enthusiast". I'm fairly sure Lorraine and Narpski both fit that definition.

Yes, i agree with this, i also myself don't like Vapor Trails, not much Test for Echo and half of Clockwork Angels, but in all these case, it's not a painful experience to pass through those albums. Maybe that, they use those words with a bit of exaggeration to make it funny, probably, no big deal...

The point. ^^^^^^ A sense of humor goes a long way in this life. The ability to laugh at oneself may be the most important element of that sense of humor...... :)

Yes, i am going to torture myself with 70 minutes of Snakes and Arrows... :beathorse:

RUDT, you are a very brave man.

• Like 3

I did it. Listened to the entire album. All 13 songs, and I still think Alex borrowed some chords in We Hold On from The Byrds in Eight Miles High.

But, on a second hearing, the album isn't that bad. It has some good songs on it, but it remains an album I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to often.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

I did it. Listened to the entire album. All 13 songs, and I still think Alex borrowed some chords on We Hold On from The Byrds on Eight Miles High.

But, on a second hearing, the album isn't that bad. It has some good songs on it, but it remains an album I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to often.

I am glad you like it enough to go through it. It's not a album i myself will listen often in the future, but i think it's a nice comeback to Vapor Trails. I see that you made a reference to the Byrds, i will try to check that out myself next time.

I will make the perfectly clear!!!! S&A is not better then Clockwork Angels, CA is a MASTERPIECE!!!

Somebody has been drinking the Kool-Aid. :)

I will make the perfectly clear!!!! S&A is not better then Clockwork Angels, CA is a MASTERPIECE!!!

That wasn't Kool-Aid...that was vodka. ;)

• Like 1

That wasn't Kool-Aid...that was vodka. ;)

Make it Kool-Aid flavored vodka and then we'd be talking. :LOL:

• Like 1