What tour would you go back to see if you had a time machine?

YYZumbi

133 members have voted

1. 1. What tour would you go and see?

• Rush Tour
    • Fly By Night Tour
    • Down The Tubes Tour (Caress Of Steel)
    • 2112 Tour
    • All The World's A Stage Tour
    • Drive 'Til You Die Tour (A Farewell To Kings)
    • Hemispheres Tour
    • Permanent Waves Tour
    • Moving Pictures Tour
    • Exit Stage...Left Tour
    • Tour Of The Nadars (Signals)
    • Grace Under Pressure Tour
    • Second Tour Of The Nadars (Power Windows)
    • Hold Your Fire Tour
    • Presto Tour
    • Roll The Bones Tour
    • Counterparts Tour
    • Test For Echo Tour
    • Vapor Trails Tour
    • 30th Anniversary Tour
    • Snakes & Arrows Tour
    • Time Machine Tour
    • Clockwork Angels Tour

I suprised my self and voted for Test For Echo Tour.

I just love the setlist so much, and the power! and ofcourse whole 2112.

Its either that or Hemispheres Tour, but I guess Hemispheres will get lots of votes anyway.

• Like 1

I had initially chosen R30, but changed my mind. I would want to go back to when they were young and lithe and nimble and full of energy and before being famous and nonstop touring took their toll on them.

Guess which one I chose?

Hemispheres. You'll never hear that musicianship with that voice ever again... :(

This one ^^^^^. It was my first show and I can barely remember it at this point. I would love to have a seat at the Baltimore Civic Center and relive it all again. Super setlist and what Kenny said...... :)
  • Like 3

Down the Tubes because there are no quality boots from the tour and there are from all the others.

And knowing what we know now I would love to tell them I'm from the future and trust me, it's all going to work out just fine.

• Like 2

Second choice would have been A Show of Hands if Zumbi had included it.

Thats not a tour...

thats a live album, from two tours, Power Windows Tour and Hold Your Fire Tour...

• Like 1

I voted for Moving Pictures tour. That would've been a sight to see.

Second choice is Test For Echo Tour.

This. It would have been cool to see the Test For Echo and heard 2112 in it's entirety. That's the only tour I have missed in my adult life...I had just bought a condo and was broke. :(

I voted for Moving Pictures tour. That would've been a sight to see.

Second choice is Test For Echo Tour.

This. It would have been cool to see the Test For Echo and heard 2112 in it's entirety. That's the only tour I have missed in my adult life...I had just bought a condo and was broke. :(

Not only did they play all of 2112, but there were other gems. Natural Science after a 15 year rest and some good picks from Test For Echo

I think about this question far too often, it can't be healthy! I'd go with Hemispheres. Now THAT is how you make a mother f***ing setlist!
  • Like 3

Exist Stage Left because of that jumpsuit Geddy wore.
  • Like 1

I chose the Moving Pictures tour because I think that was the first tour of theirs I saw. (I started listening to the band in '80, but after the Permanent Waves tour passed through town.) Sadly, I remember none of it. While I would LOVE to see all their pre-Power Windows tours again, if I have to choose just one it would be the one I can no longer remember.

Moving Pictures isn't my favorite album (third), but I had to go with that tour. The setlist still features enough of the earlier classics, while giving us PeW and MP material as well. Signals is my favorite album, but by that tour a bit more of the classic 70s material had fallen off the setlist.

Also, it would have been cool to see them when they were widely recognized as a top rock band. I watched them on MTV during that time, but I was still a young boy and couldn't yet attend concerts. It would have been cool to experience that particular brand of energy and popularity live.

Moving Pictures isn't my favorite album (third), but I had to go with that tour. The setlist still features enough of the earlier classics, while giving us PeW and MP material as well. Signals is my favorite album, but by that tour a bit more of the classic 70s material had fallen off the setlist.

Also, it would have been cool to see them when they were widely recognized as a top rock band. I watched them on MTV during that time, but I was still a young boy and couldn't yet attend concerts. It would have been cool to experience that particular brand of energy and popularity live.

The Moving Pictures tour was the first time I saw them live. I don't remember the audience being particularly wild or anything. Just your typical rock concert audience. But audiences were a lot more crazy back then from what I remember. Probably due to the illegal substances people were partaking in. I would love to go back and see that concert again.

Hemispheres. You'll never hear that musicianship with that voice ever again... :(

Yeah,

It was a great concert! :7up: But I will go to my grave wishing I had seen a concert on the ATWAS tour. That was the album that made me a Rush fan! :haz: :rush:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1