Marathon 2015/16

Brucey

No thanks, no more songs from Power Windows on next tour!

Or, if they really need to play any songs from Power Windows, then I want Mystic Rhythms..

• Like 2

I would like to hear Marathon again. I would be a little worried about Geddy singing it though, he struggled with those ending key changes on TM

No. Too much PoW last tour. The only one that would be tolerable is Manhattan Project...

I wouldn't mind it but I would rather hears songs they haven't played live or haven't played in ages. Songs like:

Jacobs Ladder

Hemispheres

Kid Gloves

Afterimage

Countdown

The Weapon

Lock And Key

Turn the Page

Twilight Zone

Something For Nothing

A Farewell to Kings

The Necromancer

Just to mention a few

Marathon is one of my favourite Rush songs.

Yes please.

• Like 2

I wouldn't mind it but I would rather hears songs they haven't played live or haven't played in ages. Songs like:

Jacobs Ladder

Hemispheres

Kid Gloves

Afterimage

Countdown

The Weapon

Lock And Key

Turn the Page

Twilight Zone

Something For Nothing

A Farewell to Kings

The Necromancer

Just to mention a few

I'm with you there, but the only songs with a remote chance from that list are Jacob's Ladder, Kid Gloves, The Weapon, Countdown, and Afterimage.

• Like 1

Jacobs Ladder

Hemispheres

Kid Gloves

Afterimage

Countdown

The Weapon

Lock And Key

Turn the Page

Twilight Zone

Something For Nothing

A Farewell to Kings

The Necromancer

Just to mention a few

I'm with you there, but the only songs with a remote chance from that list are Jacob's Ladder, Kid Gloves, The Weapon, Countdown, and Afterimage.

I would love to hear Lock and Key or Turn the Page

• Like 3

Marathon is one of my favorite Rush songs, but, no. Geddy really struggled to sing it, especially the chorus, on the Time Machine Tour, and it's not gonna get any better as he gets older. Stick to songs he can still sing reasonably well.

Jacobs Ladder

Hemispheres

Kid Gloves

Afterimage

Countdown

The Weapon

Lock And Key

Turn the Page

Twilight Zone

Something For Nothing

A Farewell to Kings

The Necromancer

Just to mention a few

I would love to hear Lock and Key or Turn the Page

Those two are very high on my wish list for next tour, along with Xanadu, Cinderella Man, Natural Science, Kid Gloves, and Emotion Detector
  • Like 2

Jacobs Ladder

Hemispheres

Kid Gloves

Afterimage

Countdown

The Weapon

Lock And Key

Turn the Page

Twilight Zone

Something For Nothing

A Farewell to Kings

The Necromancer

Just to mention a few

How would you know what the chances are? Did anyone really expect them to pull out Grand Designs, The Body Electric, Middletown Dreams, Manhattan Project, Territories, AND The Analog Kid last tour?

• Like 1

Jacobs Ladder

Hemispheres

Kid Gloves

Afterimage

Countdown

The Weapon

Lock And Key

Turn the Page

Twilight Zone

Something For Nothing

A Farewell to Kings

The Necromancer

Just to mention a few

How would you know what the chances are? Did anyone really expect them to pull out Grand Designs, The Body Electric, Middletown Dreams, Manhattan Project, Territories, AND The Analog Kid last tour?

Those songs are within his range. Could you imagine what Geddy would sound like if he sang Something for Nothing?

Jacobs Ladder

Hemispheres

Kid Gloves

Afterimage

Countdown

The Weapon

Lock And Key

Turn the Page

Twilight Zone

Something For Nothing

A Farewell to Kings

The Necromancer

Just to mention a few

Those songs are within his range. Could you imagine what Geddy would sound like if he sang Something for Nothing?

Circumstances isn't in his range either but they've played that recently (people could've said that song had no chance until they actually played it). Any song can be played depending on how they approach it. Regardless, I was referring primarily to Turn the Page and Lock and Key which are both well within his range.

Edited by savagegrace26
  • Like 1

Jacobs Ladder

Hemispheres

Kid Gloves

Afterimage

Countdown

The Weapon

Lock And Key

Turn the Page

Twilight Zone

Something For Nothing

A Farewell to Kings

The Necromancer

Just to mention a few

Circumstances isn't in his range either but they've played that recently (people could've said that song had no chance until they actually played it). Any song can be played depending on how they approach it. Regardless, I was referring primarily to Turn the Page and Lock and Key which are both well within his range.

Oh, I see. I guess one of them may be due. I was putting my selfishness aside—I'd go crazy for Lock and Key live—and overlooking those two songs. Not that I'd want to hear Turn the Page with Ged's current voice, but I suppose it's plausible.

• Like 1

Yes, and while they are at it, the rest of power windows, or at least Mystic Rhythms and Emotion Detector, the only two I have not seen live yet.