E3 2014

RushBoingo

Thoughts? Lots of good stuff was shown today, but I am a Nintendo guy, so my stuff goes down tomorrow. Thought I would get this tread going anyway though.

I thought Nintendo slayed it. Truly funny, a mere 47 minutes long, and lotsa AAA titles. But I thought MS and Sony did quite well, too.

While I'm playing the hell out of MK8, I am looking forward to Hyrule Warriors and Zelda (those screenshots and the video were amazing) the most, as you might guess from my avatar. But Destiny looks intriguing, and I still like the Halos.
  • Like 1

This was pretty funny last night...

http://teamcoco.com/video/conan-visits-e3-2014

Conan checks out the hottest games of the year, including "Sunset Overdrive," "Project Morpheus," and, of course, one that requires screaming a fake German anthem.

I'm happy that Nintendo is making another starfox game. Hopefully it will be an original game and not some HD remake. Would be nice if they worked off of the concepts they wanted to use for Star Fox 2 on the SNES without butchering them like in Command.

Other than that, I'm really disappointed in Sony and Microsoft because most of everything they brought out were nothing more than hardware showcases designed solely to show off the power of the hardware. Naturally those games are going to run at a lowered resolution at at most 30 frames per second and have very shallow gameplay.