What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Italian sausage patty w/sliced mozzarella on a ciabatta roll, with a side of marinara for dipping. Romaine, red pepper, & red onion salad w/olive oil and basalmic vinegar dressing. Red wine & ginger ale cooler. Edited by pjbear05

A disappointing banana.

You should've put peanut butter on it.

The one I just had one bite from (then threw away) was even worse. It`s entirely possible that bananas are at their best when they`re a milkshake :drool:

Do not have something to eat right now but will toast some bread later... will probably stuff it with some meat inside for a more fuller meal. Also been thinking of cooking some pancakes on the sides and top it with powdered sugar and sliced fruits.

I'm about to make an omelette in a mug in the microwave for supper. It tastes surprisingly good, but can't beat a real one cooked in a pan... too lazy tonight to fry eggs, though. Maybe some OJ or a cup of green tea, and a slice of bread & cheese with the omelette.

Drinking mead and eating crispy oat bread with cheese and fresh basil leaves.
  • Like 1

Stopped for lunch at Tijuana Flats, don't think I've been in there since before I lost Karen. Had a beef flauta, loaded up with sides of guac, sour cream, and pico de gallo, laced with their jalapeno hot sauce. Good as ever. Damn, I missed that place!