What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Cheese omelettes, turkey sausage, bagels and cream cheese, Half a grapefruit and a little ketchup for Mrs. Bear, a half an orange and a little Texas Pete for me.I
  • Like 1

Tombstone pizza (with extra pepperoni and provolone cheese from my fridge)

Black cherries :drool:

They're finally in season?

We have 'em here in Western Wisconsin, so they must be in season somewhere..... :D

A Tombstone pizza - quite skimpy on the cheese, sausage and pepperoni.

When it was half done, I pulled it out of the oven and added some sliced up corned beef and slices of cracked pepper white cheddar cheese. Put it back in for another 8-9 minutes.

Pretty good!!

When it was half done, I pulled it out of the oven and added some sliced up corned beef and slices of cracked pepper white cheddar cheese. Put it back in for another 8-9 minutes.

Pretty good!!

The Tombstone Pizza creator lives just down the road. If I run into him, I'll pass on your concerns. :D
  • Like 2

Pretty good!!

The Tombstone Pizza creator lives just down the road. If I run into him, I'll pass on your concerns. :D

My boss's friend is the owner of a local microbrewery. I told him his friend's beer sucks :LOL:

I need my greens. Guess I'll mosey down to Sweet Tomatoes and load up a couple of plates of rabbit food, and some rough cut rustic bread. Edited by pjbear05

As yesterday's Holiday grilling session was rained out, I did it today.

Big ribs and a big sirloin on the grill, homemade pasta salad and steamed broccoli.............and BEER.

• Like 1

Huge spinach salad from the local grocery store's very nice salad bar. All kinds of stuff in there.... :drool:

Various snacks and treats from Trader Joes. Churro Bites, sea salt carmels, coffee toffee chocolate cookies, etc. Thank God I just work from list and haven't brought Karen into here, she'd turn an hour trip into three!

Meatballs are simmering in marinara. Once they come up to temperature they'll be placed into sub rolls that are lined with mozzarella. A quick bake in the oven and dinner is served.
  • Like 1