What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Strawberry Banana Yogurt

It's awful.

yogurt's awful anyway. ice cream has the same amount of carbs so you might as well eat that.

Believe it or not, I don't care for ice cream that much anymore. I don't count carbs either. In fact, I don't count calories at all.

The past ten or so months, my taste has undergone a great change - things I used to love - like bacon - I no longer like. Don't know what happened, but there's not much that I find tastes good or is appetizing any more.

• Like 1

For Linner, I had chicken and lobster sauce w/ fried rice. I wasn't aware that existed, but it does. Wasn't bad.
  • Like 1

Just finished cheese-filled Johnsonville sausages on the grill and then tried something my wife devised. We had pink Peeps left over from Easter and we cooked them like roasted marshmallows. The sugary coating caramelized and added some delicious crunch to a roasted marshmallow.

A tomato from my neighbor's garden. It's so good. Can't buy them in the stores that taste like this.

Ours are nice and ripe in the garden. Such great flavor! Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Strawberry Banana Yogurt

It's awful.

yogurt's awful anyway. ice cream has the same amount of carbs so you might as well eat that.

Believe it or not, I don't care for ice cream that much anymore. I don't count carbs either. In fact, I don't count calories at all.

The past ten or so months, my taste has undergone a great change - things I used to love - like bacon - I no longer like. Don't know what happened, but there's not much that I find tastes good or is appetizing any more.

did you stay with quitting smoking? that might cause some changes in tastes.
  • Like 1

Strawberry Banana Yogurt

It's awful.

Yes. Haven't had a smoke since July 8, 2016. Believe it or not, I still crave cigarettes.

I thought of that too regarding my taste change.

• Like 1

Strawberry Banana Yogurt

It's awful.

Yes. Haven't had a smoke since July 8, 2016. Believe it or not, I still crave cigarettes.

good job staying off the cigs!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
  • Like 1

Strawberry Banana Yogurt

It's awful.

good job staying off the cigs!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lord knows I had plenty of reason to go back to smoking this past year, and I'm still thinking of going back to them, believe it or not. But I do love not being enslaved by an addiction. :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3