What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Greg, pot roast is on sale here this week for $2.87 a pound. I never saw it that cheap here. Good thing it's only in the seventies tomorrow. I'm going to buy one and make it.

Damn,

That's awesome!! If you can afford it. Buy two and freeze one. :chickendance:

I don't have the room in my freezer. Plus, summer is here, and I doubt I will have a chance to make pot roast again after tomorrow for the next two months at least.

Well,

At that price I would make room. :P That price might not come around again for a long time. Also, freezing it for that long would be just fine. Just make sure to use a large zip lock bag and get most of the air out of it.

OK

You talked me into it.

I can make the room.

:dweez: :chickendance: Also, you can cut it in half which will be easier to make room for it.

If I cut it in half, what should I wrap the pieces in so it will keep for at least two months - maybe three - depending on the summer we have.

Okay,

Cut it in to three pieces. Then use a couple of zip lock sandwich freezer bags for each portion. Make sure to get most of the air out of each bag.

• Like 1

Greg, pot roast is on sale here this week for $2.87 a pound. I never saw it that cheap here. Good thing it's only in the seventies tomorrow. I'm going to buy one and make it.

Damn,

I don't have the room in my freezer. Plus, summer is here, and I doubt I will have a chance to make pot roast again after tomorrow for the next two months at least.

Well,

At that price I would make room. :P That price might not come around again for a long time. Also, freezing it for that long would be just fine. Just make sure to use a large zip lock bag and get most of the air out of it.

OK

You talked me into it.

I can make the room.

:dweez: :chickendance: Also, you can cut it in half which will be easier to make room for it.

If I cut it in half, what should I wrap the pieces in so it will keep for at least two months - maybe three - depending on the summer we have.

Okay,

Cut it in to three pieces. Then use a couple of zip lock sandwich freezer bags for each portion. Make sure to get most of the air out of each bag.

i should wrap the pieces up in anything? Just put them in the sandwich bags?

• Like 1

Damn,

Well,

OK

You talked me into it.

I can make the room.

Okay,

i should wrap the pieces up in anything? Just put them in the sandwich bags?

Wrap each piece in some plastic wrap first.

• Like 1

drumstick-chocolate-peppermint.jpg

What kind is that? Do they sell them in the freezer section?

Have you ever tried the Dove Bars? They're so smooth and delicious. Or the Klondike Reese's Ice Cream Bars? They're very good.

My one indulgence is to have a luxury ice cream pop after dinner. In Oz they are Magnums and I love the peppermint and the chocolate coated in white chocolate with cookie crumbs. Decluscious

• Like 3

Toppers Pizza: Mozzerella & pepper jack cheese, sausage and diced pepperoni, mushrooms, and banana peppers.

With a bottle of Leffe Brune...... :drool:

• Like 2

Is Toppers Pizza a local pizza place?

Yepper! Pizza & wings, and they're about 6 blocks away from my house..... :sundog:

• Like 2

http://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/b8875221-3f79-416b-be3a-8c099aa40dfc_1.46a3e0340fcab554fbe5d8c3a099a24f.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450
  • Like 1