What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

A corn dog and some chips.

:hi: :hi: :hi: Narps. :D

"Chips" as in potato chips? French fries? Frito lay corn chips? Cheetos?

Not that I intended it but asking this makes me feel like Samuel L Jackson. :P

Corn dogs out here are called American Dogs. They're sold everywhere and easy to find especially in convenience stores and supermarket delis.

http://files.tofugu.com/articles/japan/2014-10-02-japanese-foods-lost-in-translation/corn-dog-with-a-big-bite-taken-out-of-it.jpg

They're similar to corn dogs but I don't think American dogs use cornmeal. It must be something else, according to my taste buds anyway. I still have American dogs on occasion and they're alright but, like many other J-versions of western stuff, they're just not the same

• Like 1

A corn dog and some chips.

:hi: :hi: :hi: Narps. :D

"Chips" as in potato chips? French fries? Frito lay corn chips? Cheetos?

Not that I intended it but asking this makes me feel like Samuel L Jackson. :P

Corn dogs out here are called American Dogs. They're sold everywhere and easy to find especially in convenience stores and supermarket delis.

http://files.tofugu.com/articles/japan/2014-10-02-japanese-foods-lost-in-translation/corn-dog-with-a-big-bite-taken-out-of-it.jpg

They're similar to corn dogs but I don't think American dogs use cornmeal. It must be something else, according to my taste buds anyway. I still have American dogs on occasion and they're alright but, like many other J-versions of western stuff, they're just not the same

Potato chips. Cornmeal is the standard tradition. But I am sure there are other types as well.

Edited by troutman