What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Veggie dog with garlic-herb cream cheese, sweet German mustard (thanks, Greyfriar!), catsup, and a slice of dill pickle.

It never occurred to me to put any kind of cream cheese on a hot dog. I like the garlic-herb bit. Now I feel like eating a toasted onion bagel with that garlic-herb cream cheese.

• Like 2

I put ketchup on my hotdogs, but I don't eat them often anyway. But if I do, they have to be Oscar Meyer. And yes, I know, it's all fake ingredients that will kill me, but I think I'm safe eating one or two a month.
  • Like 1

I put ketchup on my hotdogs, but I don't eat them often anyway. But if I do, they have to be Oscar Meyer. And yes, I know, it's all fake ingredients that will kill me, but I think I'm safe eating one or two a month.

I'm with ketchup & mustard myself. But if I don't have either, that's fine too. It's all about the meat for me anyway...or rather, the fake meat that'll kill me. I like that. :blaze:

I probably have a hot dog about once a season and 99% of the time it's at the cinema. So I guess it'll be a slow, drawn out death by hot dog for me.

• Like 1

I'm with ketchup & mustard myself. But if I don't have either, that's fine too. It's all about the meat for me anyway...or rather, the fake meat that'll kill me. I like that. :blaze:

I probably have a hot dog about once a season and 99% of the time it's at the cinema. So I guess it'll be a slow, drawn out death by hot dog for me.

:hotdog: :hotdog: :hotdog: :D

• Like 1

Just had delicious smoked salmon (wild caught sockeye) smoked in my new electric smoke house, linguine with white clam sauce and muscles and my corn off the Cobb. Mmmmmm man o man good stuff! Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 2

Just had delicious smoked salmon (wild caught sockeye) smoked in my new electric smoke house, linguine with white clam sauce and muscles and my corn off the Cobb. Mmmmmm man o man good stuff!

Was it from Alaska?

• Like 1

Just had delicious smoked salmon (wild caught sockeye) smoked in my new electric smoke house, linguine with white clam sauce and muscles and my corn off the Cobb. Mmmmmm man o man good stuff!

Was it from Alaska?

Yes I believe so

• Like 1

Was it from Alaska?

Yes I believe so

Nice,

Doesn't get any better. :hail:

• Like 1