Louie

lerxt1990

I love the show. Some are taking exception to the current season because it's a bit darker, but still very funny. He's slice of life and I love seeing this schmo deal with the complexities of things on his series. Sometimes it's knee-slapping hilarious and sometimes it's poignant and even sad.

This ain't The Cosby Show, that much is for sure. ;)

I love the show. Some are taking exception to the current season because it's a bit darker, but still very funny. He's slice of life and I love seeing this schmo deal with the complexities of things on his series. Sometimes it's knee-slapping hilarious and sometimes it's poignant and even sad.

This ain't The Cosby Show, that much is for sure. ;)

Yes; it's not just darker, but more dramatic or real life-ish. But I really like it. I love the small parts by Charles Grodin!

• Like 2

I liked the bit where his daughter was practicing the violin, and Louie scolded her for practicing at the wrong time of the day, like many parents would if the kid sucked at violin and they were sick of hearing it. In this case it was funny because the girl was playing beautifully (the girl who plays her is a real-life violin prodigy).
  • Like 2