Sonic is selling corndogs for 50 cents a piece today EOM

tx_rush

I love hot dogs of all kinds (especially chili and cheese) but have never had a corn dog.....

I love hot dogs of all kinds (especially chili and cheese) but have never had a corn dog.....

The f**k you say.

Damn Narp,

Do you live some where in Antarctica? :LOL:

Nope. I have seen plenty of them just never tried one but I have never seen an episode of the Simpsons or South Park either. A stubborn bastard who knows what he likes and rarely veers..... :)
  • Like 1

The f**k you say.

Damn Narp,

Nope. I have seen plenty of them just never tried one but I have never seen an episode of the Simpsons or South Park either. A stubborn bastard who knows what he likes and rarely veers..... :)

Well,

I understand the two shows but a corn dog? It's time to expand your horizons. :P

The f**k you say.

Damn Narp,

Well,

I understand the two shows but a corn dog? It's time to expand your horizons. :P

I will probably try one now. There are a few Sonics near by. I will try one as soon as I can. Is it supposed to have mustard on it?....
  • Like 1

I don't know exactly what this means but when I initially looked at this I thought it said condoms.

sonic probably isn't the best representation of corndogs for first-timers, narp.

I'll give one a shot. Like I said I enjoy a good hot as much as anybody just never had a corndog. It just never seemed necessary when there are so many wonderful things to put on a dog......

The f**k you say.

Damn Narp,

Well,

I will probably try one now. There are a few Sonics near by. I will try one as soon as I can. Is it supposed to have mustard on it?....

Yes,

Mustard is good. Goes great on a corn dog. Don't eat it with ketchup. You will get dirty looks! :D

The f**k you say.

Damn Narp,

Well,

Yes,

Mustard is good. Goes great on a corn dog. Don't eat it with ketchup. You will get dirty looks! :D

Sounds like it would be a kin to putting ketchup on a hot pretzel.....
  • Like 1

The f**k you say.

Damn Narp,

Well,

Yes,

Sounds like it would be a kin to putting ketchup on a hot pretzel.....

:LOL:

Exactly!

WTF?

Commie.

• Like 3

WTF?

Commie.

I sure suck at times. Probably more often than I give myself credit for...... :)
  • Like 1

WTF?

Commie.

I sure suck at times. Probably more often than I give myself credit for...... :)

I didn't like apple pie when I was a kid. My dad said I was a commie, we haven't really spoken since.

Also, do I really want to drive 147 miles to go to a Sonic?

WTF?

Commie.

I'm with you. Never had a corn dog, I also haven't had a hot dog in almost 30 years. My dad got laid off when I was young, and we ate a shit ton of hot dogs. I ate so many that I can't eat them anymore.

OK, three things.

1. Go get a corn dog from Dairy Queen. Theirs are actually pretty good in my experience. Don't let your first Corn Dog be a crappy pre-cooked grocery store one. Get a real dipped one.

2. Watch seasons 5-10 of the Simpsons immediately.

3. Watch the South Park episode "Butt Out" immediately.

OK, three things.

1. Go get a corn dog from Dairy Queen. Theirs are actually pretty good in my experience. Don't let your first Corn Dog be a crappy pre-cooked grocery store one. Get a real dipped one.

I don't think there has been a funnier episode of South Park than the pilot. The one with their lesbian teacher was pretty damn good too.

OK, three things.

I don't think there has been a funnier episode of South Park than the pilot. The one with their lesbian teacher was pretty damn good too.

#1 I can handle as there is a Dairy Queen nearby. I have always been a fan of theirs anyway.....

WTF?

Commie.

I'm with you. Never had a corn dog, I also haven't had a hot dog in almost 30 years. My dad got laid off when I was young, and we ate a shit ton of hot dogs. I ate so many that I can't eat them anymore.

NM.