Looking for new Browser-any ideas?

pjbear05

Chrome most definitely. It's faster than Firefox, which I used for years until I started having issues with it. I didn't know there were people out there who still use IE. :) Edited by EagleMoon

Just looking to change things up? Nothing special? Not to be difficult, but if it isn't broken, why fix it? :unsure:

I use IE at work and Firefox at home (many, many years now) and I don't have a problem with either. I like the IE interface for certificate handling more than Firefox, but that's just personal taste.

If I were to choose a new browser, I'd probably go with Safari. I hear it is has a nice feel, is stable and not prone to the same hacks that it's counterparts are (but I haven't used it, so I can't really say).

Thanks all. We reloaded Firefox, and it turned out not to be the browser, but this fine computer from PoS Inc. I'm putting files and doc's I need to save ondiscs before we give this machine the heave ho.

If you have problems with a browser, it may be a good idea to switch to another browser temporarily if you think it will give you some insight on how to go about fixing your problem with another browser. (edit: what I'm saying here is, don't run away from your problems...) Always clear your cache and go through your cookies, clearing the ones that you don't need. I use chromium for work, chrome for general f***ing around, and firefox for more sophisticated and organized internet usage while still not-at-all relevant to getting anywhere in life. Edited by Mr. IsNot