Official 2014-2015 NCAA Football thread

That was a pleasurable game to watch. Good old fashioned smash mouth football beating the shit out of pussy gimmicky Quack Attack crap.

This is perfect. Couldnt have said it better myself

• Like 1

Earlier,

I was watching game highlights and wanted to focus on the OSU offensive line. Just amazing how dominating they were. :haz:

The holes weren't huge, but perfectly located and timed. It was brilliant execution.
  • Like 2

Geez, what's all this whinny crap about Urban running up the score? :boohoo:

Total bs, hell we gave them charity enough with four turnovers, I guess there right in a way if the Bucks didn't turn the ball over that many times the score would've been" run up " a lot more!!! :yes:

• Like 2

Total bs, hell we gave them charity enough with four turnovers, I guess there right in a way if the Bucks didn't turn the ball over that many times the score would've been" run up " a lot more!!! :yes:

Sore Losers!! :D :haz: :7up:

Huh?

Who is whining about that?

Rooster's playoff picks for next year:

Acc champ: Clemson

Sec champ: Auburn

B1G champ: Ohio State

Big XII champ: TCU

I doubt Auburn will win the SEC next year.

As for Clemson, why do you think they will be in the playoffs?

Nothing I saw of Clemson this year makes me think they will go to the playoffs.

The only game that they won against a team which finished ranked in the top 25 was a victory over Louisville, which ended up ranked 24, with a 9-4 record.

The only game that they won against a team which finished ranked in the top 25 was a victory over Louisville, which ended up ranked 24, with a 9-4 record.

If Clemson could have kicked a friggin FG, they would have beaten FSU. The way Clemson lost that game was tragic.

That being said, they have a long way to go before winning the ACC... GT will still be a darn good team.

• Like 1

He is staying! :dweez:

“The NFL has always been my goal and dream,” Jones said. “It’s literally right there in front of me, but I also have a goal to graduate. I dedicated to myself and teammates and coaching staff to be the best student-athlete I can be and to graduate. I want to make sure I meet all my goals.”

He wants to graduate. The guy who said that he's just here to play football wants to graduate. OK...... :eh: :eh:

All Auburn lacked was a defense. They'll have that with Muschamp. He had bad luck as HC, but he'll have a great defense. Auburn won't lose a game.

Why Clemson will win the ACC? Their QB, WATSON, tore up the field when they finally let him play. They're very young a d getting mad recruits from everywhere. Their defense is awesome and Dabo is a great coach and motivator.

I hate them, but gotta call it like it is.

All Auburn lacked was a defense. They'll have that with Muschamp. He had bad luck as HC, but he'll have a great defense. Auburn won't lose a game.

Dude, I consider that to be a way out there prediction. You are making all kinds of assumptions that are more likely than not going to prove to be NOT TRUE, imo.

Why Clemson will win the ACC? Their QB, WATSON, tore up the field when they finally let him play. They're very young a d getting mad recruits from everywhere. Their defense is awesome and Dabo is a great coach and motivator.

I hate them, but gotta call it like it is.

Call it like it is. They beat only one team that finished in the top 25, at 24.

They got curbstomped by both Georgia and Georgia Tech. They kinda almost beat an overrated Florida State team, but lost that game too.

You are spinning way too much into what they actually achieved this year, and multiplying your error into wild speculations about next year.

Anyway, no point in arguing about this further. We have both stated our views. The only thing left is to wait till next season to see what actually happens on the field.

Huh?

Who is whining about that?

Reading numerous comments posted on ESPN after the game and this Huffington Post blogger ripped Urban claiming that's what he did and that he lacked Christian values... :crazy: ... Oh and heard it on Fox sports radio driving home from work late. Callers frustrated Duck fans? or just typical Buckeye bashers pissing and moaning that the game was won and Cardale Jones should've ran out the clock take a knee. Funny the ducks didn't practice the same courtesy when they were pounding FSU and then taunting them after the game.. :eyeroll: Edited by softfilter
  • Like 1

Bitter sweet for me, relieved he's staying Scarlet & Gray .. BUT the suffering Browns fan I am was dreaming of a homecoming for Cardale.. ;) Curious now to see if Braxton Miller will transfer...

“The NFL has always been my goal and dream,” Jones said. “It’s literally right there in front of me, but I also have a goal to graduate. I dedicated to myself and teammates and coaching staff to be the best student-athlete I can be and to graduate. I want to make sure I meet all my goals.”

He wants to graduate. The guy who said that he's just here to play football wants to graduate. OK...... :eh: :eh:

Did you watch the press conference?

I did. And came away with his attitude as being a lot more mature. Those close to him and I am sure some coaches have had a possitive influence on him. We will see what steps he takes leading up to next year. GO BUCKS!! :7up:

• Like 1

Bitter sweet for me, relieved he's staying Scarlet & Gray .. BUT the suffering Browns fan I am was dreaming of a homecoming for Cardale.. ;) Curious now to see if Braxton Miller will transfer...

Screw the Browns! :LOL:

Buckeyes come first. :D As far as Miller goes. If he decides to transfer that's fine with me. The team is very young and they have to move on.

Edited by troutman

Did you watch the press conference?

I did. And came away with his attitude as being a lot more mature. Those close to him and I am sure some coaches have had a possitive influence on him. We will see what steps he takes leading up to next year. GO BUCKS!! :7up:

I also think it was a very responsible decision to stay, even though he may very well have landed in the NFL.

The quarterback situation at Ohio State will certainly be the hottest college football topic of the off-season.

• Like 2

Buckeyes come first. :D As far as Miller goes. If he decides to transfer that's fine with me. The team is very young and they have to move on.

Oh there screwed alright from the many holes and doubts on the roster, and now coaching staff... With Cardale he has matured from that idiotic tweet to now. I think in in the long run for himself he made right decision. But that NFL money could've been much needed security having a family and all. Regardless, it was refreshing to see for a change forsake the big money and finish his education along with getting the Buckeyes another title! :D...

And besides, Cardale will be available after next season have a hunch Cleveland will still need a QB.. :sarcastic:

Edited by softfilter
  • Like 1

Oh there screwed alright from the many holes and doubts on the roster, and now coaching staff... With Cardale he has matured from that idiotic tweet to now. I think in in the long run for himself he made right decision. But that NFL money could've been much needed security having a family and all. Regardless, it was refreshing to see for a change forsake the big money and finish his education along with getting the Buckeyes another title! :D...

And besides, Cardale will be available after next season have a hunch Cleveland will still need a QB.. :sarcastic:

He seemed pretty humbled yesterday,

My take is that he knows he has a lot of potential and wants to prove that the last three games were not a fluke. if next year is like the last three games I would expect him to move on to the NFL.

My take is that he knows he has a lot of potential and wants to prove that the last three games were not a fluke. if next year is like the last three games I would expect him to move on to the NFL.

Is he even going to start over Barrett?

We will find out,

Both have unique talent. I can see both getting playing time. I think it would be a nightmare for the oppostion. :D

We will find out,

Both have unique talent. I can see both getting playing time. I think it would be a nightmare for the oppostion. :D

That is true.

Did Barrett already use up his redshirt?

• Like 1

We will find out,

That is true.

Did Barrett already use up his redshirt?

Not sure,

I think he is passed that stage. It's been a blur for me this year as a fan. I am so proud of what they pulled off!! Staying focused and pulling together when the QB situation was looking bleak.