Cinco de Mayo

tx_rush

My husband came home from work this afternoon and he's a smart dude. However, the first thing he said to me when he came home was that he was surprised Cinco De Mayo wasn't on a Tuesday this year.

• Like 1

A good friend bought me dinner, patron shots and swooned over the way my ass looked tonight. It was a good evening.
  • Like 2

A good friend bought me dinner, patron shots and swooned over the way my ass looked tonight. It was a good evening.

gangster?

• Like 2

Yeah I'd say that's what a very good friend would do.

• Like 1

Sounds similar to my evening. My good boyfriend took me out for Mexican food, got me drunk and swooned over how my ass looked all night. It was a good evening! :D

:LOL:

• Like 1

I went to Starbucks for French tutoring. Ole!

Sounds similar to my evening. My good boyfriend took me out for Mexican food, got me drunk and swooned over how my ass looked all night. It was a good evening! :D

Wow, same thing happened to me... last time I hang out with ILSnwdog on Cinco De Mayo

• Like 4

Wow, same thing happened to me... last time I hang out with ILSnwdog on Cinco De Mayo

Anyone who doesn't recognize the fact that you have one hell of a pooper is a palpable fool.
  • Like 4

What is Cinco De Mayo? Yesterday was the first time I've ever heard of it.

It's May 5th, a Mexican celebration. From Wikipedia:

[it] originated with
communities in the
as a way to commemorate the cause of freedom and democracy during the first years of the
and today the date is observed in the United States as a celebration of thanks to Mexico in fending off would-be French support for the
in the Civil War.
In the state of Puebla [Mexico], the date is observed to commemorate the
's unlikely victory over French forces at the
on May 5, 1862, under the leadership of General

I'm pretty sure it's celebrated in the US just as an excuse for people to get drunk on tequila.

[it] originated with
communities in the
as a way to commemorate the cause of freedom and democracy during the first years of the
and today the date is observed in the United States as a celebration of thanks to Mexico in fending off would-be French support for the
in the Civil War.

I'm pretty sure it's celebrated in the US just as an excuse for people to get drunk on tequila.

It's a big deal in the state of Puebla too, just not in Mexico as a whole. I think the spread here was as x1yyz mentioned... some tourists saw the celebration in Puebla and decided to market it here as a reason to get people to drink.

[it] originated with
communities in the
in the Civil War.

It's a big deal in the state of Puebla too, just not in Mexico as a whole. I think the spread here was as x1yyz mentioned... some tourists saw the celebration in Puebla and decided to market it here as a reason to get people to drink.

I'm sure those f*ckers at Corona has something to do with that. :rage:

[it] originated with
communities in the
in the Civil War.

Just like Hallmark and Valentines/Sweetest Day

[it] originated with
communities in the
in the Civil War.

Just like Hallmark and Valentines/Sweetest Day

:yes:

I can't believe anyone drinks that bottled piss.