The Official Golf Hacker Thread

• Please log in to reply
400 replies to this topic

#401 Narps

Narps

Official TRF Pace Car Driver

• Members
  • 27937 posts
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted Yesterday, 06:48 PM

View PostMithrandir, on 19 August 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

My league had an outing on Saturday which i was really excited for.  Beautiful weather, nice course, etc..

So....out of 26 league members only 8 showed up plus one of the guys friends so we had 9 golfers.  Whoopie!  We had to go out in threesomes and in my threesome was the one golfer who is the league jerk who is also the best golfer in the league.  He throws clubs, gets mad, etc..  not a joy to play with.  I didn't ride in the cart with him as i was the solo guy in the cart.  So that sucked too riding around all day by myself.

So my excitement level went way down.  it was still fun to golf, but nowhere near the fun I thought it was going to be.  Shot a 47-41 as I putted atrociously on the front 9.  I did win a skin though, so i got a few bucks back.
The first 20 or so years of my golfing life I played a ton of golf with my brother in laws and some other friends. We played lots of local rounds, many trips to Myrtle Beach, Pinehurst and other places. Nobody wanted to play with my one brother in law and when we had to we prayed he played well so he wouldn't be such an ass. One good thing during most of those years was that we walked back then so at least we weren't trapped in a cart most of the time. When he played under his standards he was such a sad sack...

Sponsored Post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users