1. 1. How Do You Wipe Your Ass?

• Sitting on the toilet
    • Standing up
    • Squatting over the toilet

Where's the "I don't" option?

Just asking for a friend....

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 7

Used to be right handed but now left -----------> http://s30.postimg.org/u9i2dlnld/IMAG0059_BURST002_COVER.jpg Can't wipe your ass if your wrist doesn't bend. Talk about old dogs and new tricks at age 53 post surgery..... :) As for the poll, I am sitting down, but due to my "handicap" I am even more obsessed and conscience of my cleanliness than even before. I always use moist towelettes now to the point of obsessing to make sure I am spit shined after..... :)
  • Like 1

Used to be right handed but now left -----------> http://s30.postimg.org/u9i2dlnld/IMAG0059_BURST002_COVER.jpg Can't wipe your ass if your wrist doesn't bend. Talk about old dogs and new tricks at age 53 post surgery..... :) As for the poll, I am sitting down, but due to my "handicap" I am even more obsessed and conscience of my cleanliness than even before. I always use moist towelettes now to the point of obsessing to make sure I am spit shined after..... :)

I love the wipes (thank goodness for kids), but I don't understand how you can wipe while sitting. Are you ok with sticking your hand in the bowl? Isn't it uncomfortable?

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000347135/polls_TwilightBookSet_0710_201978_answer_1_xlarge.gif

I have my ways. Next question? :sarcastic:

:rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl: :rfl:

• Like 3

I just use my fingers. I mean I obviously wash them seconds afterwards so I don't think it's dirty or anything, and I find my fingers to be quite a good tool for this task...

I hope you don't shake too many hands throughout the day.

• Like 2

let me tell you what, moss is the best. If you are in the woods, even if I had TP id go with moss

Moss may have caught 19 touchdowns as a rookie, but that hardly makes him the best.

• Like 1

RushAreAwesome, do not bring my mum into this conversation
  • Like 2

I don't have much time to visit TRF these days, but what a lovely, welcoming sight to see a thread entitled "How Do You Wipe Your Ass?" on the index page.

I've simply GOT to come around more often.

:unsure:

• Like 5