Jump to content


Mmmmm Mmmmm.... Juice boxes


  • Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#41 umoveme

umoveme

    California Sundress SILLY

  • Members *
  • 4272 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:California foothills
  • Interests:music, fishing, hiking in the Sierras, dog training, traveling, being creative...

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:04 PM

I call it like I see it!

:7up:

Sponsored Post

#42 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

    Dita Von Sneeze

  • Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere in the Ether... or Ethanol.
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:10 PM

View Postumoveme, on 29 April 2014 - 05:04 PM, said:

I call it like I see it!

:7up:

You didn't do anything wrong. I'm glad that there are people that talk openly about nuritional and lifestyle choices and issues. That is how I was able to learn a lot and turn my life and diet around.

#43 umoveme

umoveme

    California Sundress SILLY

  • Members *
  • 4272 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:California foothills
  • Interests:music, fishing, hiking in the Sierras, dog training, traveling, being creative...

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:42 PM

Yeah. I just don't think people understand what constant processed food, sugar and fat are doing to their little ones. It's actually more expensive to buy pre-packaged stuff. Cut up a pineapple, pears, melon etc. I've totally changed the way I feed my son. I just get up a little earlier and fill his lunches with fruit, veggies and cheeses, home made pizza etc. It really costs less than convenient crap. He gets soda once a week though :D......don't get me started on Top Ramen!! UGH!!

#44 Lost In Xanadu

Lost In Xanadu

    Coach Cheesehead

  • Members
  • 21420 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost in Xanadu (aka WI)
  • Interests:Drinking, smoking, drugs, Justin Bieber, lying on the internet.

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:38 PM

View Posthobo73, on 29 April 2014 - 11:22 AM, said:

I must admit, I was trashed last night and don't even remember posting that stuff lmao
I shoulda worded it a bit better lol but what can ya do.
That IS how I feel- but I don't remember posting hahaha

Yay jäger!!!!

Anyway, carry on. Said what I had to say, and if umoveme has anymore to say, she knows how to send a pm :P
Am I old? When I read this... my first thought was... "Last night was a Monday... right?"

Pretty convenient being drunk and not having to eat crow, huh?

#45 Maverick

Maverick

    SWEDGIN!

  • Members *
  • 24998 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Low Earth Orbit
  • Interests:Painfully Geeky

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:37 AM

View PostLost In Xanadu, on 29 April 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

View Posthobo73, on 29 April 2014 - 11:22 AM, said:

I must admit, I was trashed last night and don't even remember posting that stuff lmao
I shoulda worded it a bit better lol but what can ya do.
That IS how I feel- but I don't remember posting hahaha

Yay jäger!!!!

Anyway, carry on. Said what I had to say, and if umoveme has anymore to say, she knows how to send a pm :P
Am I old? When I read this... my first thought was... "Last night was a Monday... right?"

Pretty convenient being drunk and not having to eat crow, huh?

I bet the dog always ate her homework, too. Looks like I can add back pedaling to the list of things she accused umoveme of when in fact she's the one who is guilty of doing it.

And being so drunk, she can't even remember positing all the stuff she posted? That's real Mother of the Year material right there! But isn't it interesting how she doesn't remember making those posts, but she sure did find that thread right away and post her "LOL it wasn't my fault I was drunk" defense.

Just calling it like I see it!

#46 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27950 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:44 AM

lmao...

#47 hobo73

hobo73

    In the court of the Crimson Hobes

  • Members *
  • 2658 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Illinois, USA.
  • Interests:LOVE my baby girl, LOVE my music and LOVE being my weird ol' self ;)

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:16 AM

what a lovely day for juice :D

Anyone remember those Hi-C juice boxes? with the monster dude on the front? BEST. JUICE. BOX. EVER. omg I miss those!!!

Ahhhh. Such a lovely day to giggle. :)

#48 hobo73

hobo73

    In the court of the Crimson Hobes

  • Members *
  • 2658 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Illinois, USA.
  • Interests:LOVE my baby girl, LOVE my music and LOVE being my weird ol' self ;)

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:20 AM

And darlings, call me a better insult than what's been thrown at me.
Personally, I think "puke-eating booger wart" has quite a ring to it :D

#49 Cyclonus X-1

Cyclonus X-1

    Yurts >>>>>>> Gers

  • Members *
  • 67857 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesota
  • Interests:Music, literature, sports.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:34 AM

View Posthobo73, on 30 April 2014 - 10:16 AM, said:

Anyone remember those Hi-C juice boxes? with the monster dude on the front? BEST. JUICE. BOX. EVER. omg I miss those!!!

I don't remember this Hi-C beast.  Admittedly, I hated that drink.  I do remember the Hawaiian Punch jackass.

But forget all these fake juices...  Yoo-hoo boxes were the way to go.

#50 hobo73

hobo73

    In the court of the Crimson Hobes

  • Members *
  • 2658 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Illinois, USA.
  • Interests:LOVE my baby girl, LOVE my music and LOVE being my weird ol' self ;)

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:37 AM

View PostCyclonus X-1, on 30 April 2014 - 10:34 AM, said:

View Posthobo73, on 30 April 2014 - 10:16 AM, said:

Anyone remember those Hi-C juice boxes? with the monster dude on the front? BEST. JUICE. BOX. EVER. omg I miss those!!!

I don't remember this Hi-C beast.  Admittedly, I hated that drink.  I do remember the Hawaiian Punch jackass.

But forget all these fake juices...  Yoo-hoo boxes were the way to go.

OMG one xmas I got my dad a stocking FULL of yoo hoo boxes AND bottles, a toothbrush and toothpaste lmao
I remember him jumping up like "AW f**k YEAH YOU ROCK!!!!" bahahahaha

even my dad, the professional weightlifter/trainer/bodybuilder, could not say no to yoo hoo lmao

#51 KenJennings

KenJennings

    Mr. Establishment

  • Members *
  • 21593 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesota

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:46 AM

View Posthobo73, on 30 April 2014 - 10:16 AM, said:

what a lovely day for juice :D

Anyone remember those Hi-C juice boxes? with the monster dude on the front? BEST. JUICE. BOX. EVER. omg I miss those!!!

Ahhhh. Such a lovely day to giggle. :)

View PostKenJennings, on 29 April 2014 - 09:44 AM, said:

Does anyone remember this stuff?

Posted Image

Edited by KenJennings, 30 April 2014 - 10:46 AM.


#52 hobo73

hobo73

    In the court of the Crimson Hobes

  • Members *
  • 2658 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Illinois, USA.
  • Interests:LOVE my baby girl, LOVE my music and LOVE being my weird ol' self ;)

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:51 AM

yeah!!!^^^

THAT STUFF IS THE SHIT.

#53 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

    Dita Von Sneeze

  • Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere in the Ether... or Ethanol.
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:19 PM

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 29 April 2014 - 04:55 PM, said:

View Postgangsterfurious, on 29 April 2014 - 04:46 PM, said:

View Postumoveme, on 28 April 2014 - 01:52 PM, said:

I've never understood giving your kid that kind of crap, anyway. I'll probably get flamed for this, but I can't believe what parents hand to their children to ingest. Ok, I guess 100% fresh juice in moderation is ok, but, it's basically sugar-water that's been processed all to shit. Hand your kid an orange or an apple and give them water. Learn how much sugar, fat, carbs and protein a child needs in one day and most kids are getting that in one meal!!

:blah:
:rantoff:

There is NOTHING wrong with this post and this statement. You aren't being a judgemental bitch if you're worried about what people are giving their children. Sure, a lot of kids will turn out fine, but guess what? A lot won't.

God, you're such a bully. lol

Apparently, I'm just a big jerk and a whole bunch of other names. Oh well.

#54 Narps

Narps

    Official TRF Pace Car Driver

  • Members
  • 27950 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Myrtle Beach SC
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:24 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 30 April 2014 - 12:19 PM, said:

View PostDr. Sheldon Cooper, on 29 April 2014 - 04:55 PM, said:

View Postgangsterfurious, on 29 April 2014 - 04:46 PM, said:

View Postumoveme, on 28 April 2014 - 01:52 PM, said:

I've never understood giving your kid that kind of crap, anyway. I'll probably get flamed for this, but I can't believe what parents hand to their children to ingest. Ok, I guess 100% fresh juice in moderation is ok, but, it's basically sugar-water that's been processed all to shit. Hand your kid an orange or an apple and give them water. Learn how much sugar, fat, carbs and protein a child needs in one day and most kids are getting that in one meal!!

:blah:
:rantoff:

There is NOTHING wrong with this post and this statement. You aren't being a judgemental bitch if you're worried about what people are giving their children. Sure, a lot of kids will turn out fine, but guess what? A lot won't.

God, you're such a bully. lol

Apparently, I'm just a big jerk and a whole bunch of other names. Oh well.
Join the club... :(

#55 hobo73

hobo73

    In the court of the Crimson Hobes

  • Members *
  • 2658 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Illinois, USA.
  • Interests:LOVE my baby girl, LOVE my music and LOVE being my weird ol' self ;)

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:28 PM

oh good lord.
Juice, people. Juice. Let's talk about juice. IN BOX FORM ;)

Edited by hobo73, 30 April 2014 - 12:28 PM.


#56 ILSnwdog

ILSnwdog

    King Of Car Porn

  • Members *
  • 50368 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago Suburbs
  • Interests:My kids. Music. Cars. Sports. Snowmobiling. Just about anything outdoors.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:43 PM

View Posthobo73, on 28 April 2014 - 09:08 PM, said:

View Postumoveme, on 28 April 2014 - 08:12 PM, said:

View Posthobo73, on 28 April 2014 - 08:01 PM, said:

View Postumoveme, on 28 April 2014 - 07:02 PM, said:

And I can say crap food is crap. It's not a judgment. It's actually proven to be "not healthy", but LOL, Oh well!! LOL!!!!

Don't judge my posts! :-D not that hard! Ignore them, in fact! Go chill in a pubic hair thread.  

But pubic hair is so scratchy, ain't it? gets betwixt yer teeth and such :D

You can definitely say food is crap. I'm afraid you just don't comprehend how judgmental, hateful and rude you come across in every single post you make. You really do. You won't admit to it, and that's fine. I expect it.
But I'm telling you, it's the truth.

I don't judge, but I do not hesitate to call out jerks :)

Awe, it's so hateful to talk about juice boxes. Why do you care? I think you're over-reacting just a leeetle bit. Why do you take it personally? It's your opinion that I come off hateful. Learn the difference between fact and opinion. You're defensive and immature.

Honey, I am not immature lmao. I made a simple statement.
You have been nothing but a high n mighty, holer-than-thou know it all. You act all innocent and laugh it off, but deep down, you KNOW you go out of your way on a daily basis to be a witch.
You just labeled me a bad mother for giving my child juice boxes. You labeled millions of parents under an ugly label, talkin out your a$$.
You act like your word is TRUTH- lemme tell you, honey. Come live in the real world. You're so quick to judge, but you really have no idea.

I give Lucy juice boxes. She is incredibly healthy, and I am a damn good mom.
I have confidence in myself.

You....you're just smug when really, you shouldn't be.
If I had a dollar every time you bragged about being a good parent, I'd have my Corvette by now.  :wacko:

#57 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 90246 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:57 PM

View PostILSnwdog, on 30 April 2014 - 01:43 PM, said:

View Posthobo73, on 28 April 2014 - 09:08 PM, said:

View Postumoveme, on 28 April 2014 - 08:12 PM, said:

View Posthobo73, on 28 April 2014 - 08:01 PM, said:

View Postumoveme, on 28 April 2014 - 07:02 PM, said:

And I can say crap food is crap. It's not a judgment. It's actually proven to be "not healthy", but LOL, Oh well!! LOL!!!!

Don't judge my posts! :-D not that hard! Ignore them, in fact! Go chill in a pubic hair thread.  

But pubic hair is so scratchy, ain't it? gets betwixt yer teeth and such :D

You can definitely say food is crap. I'm afraid you just don't comprehend how judgmental, hateful and rude you come across in every single post you make. You really do. You won't admit to it, and that's fine. I expect it.
But I'm telling you, it's the truth.

I don't judge, but I do not hesitate to call out jerks :)

Awe, it's so hateful to talk about juice boxes. Why do you care? I think you're over-reacting just a leeetle bit. Why do you take it personally? It's your opinion that I come off hateful. Learn the difference between fact and opinion. You're defensive and immature.

Honey, I am not immature lmao. I made a simple statement.
You have been nothing but a high n mighty, holer-than-thou know it all. You act all innocent and laugh it off, but deep down, you KNOW you go out of your way on a daily basis to be a witch.
You just labeled me a bad mother for giving my child juice boxes. You labeled millions of parents under an ugly label, talkin out your a$$.
You act like your word is TRUTH- lemme tell you, honey. Come live in the real world. You're so quick to judge, but you really have no idea.

I give Lucy juice boxes. She is incredibly healthy, and I am a damn good mom.
I have confidence in myself.

You....you're just smug when really, you shouldn't be.
If I had a dollar every time you bragged about being a good parent, I'd have my Corvette by now.  :wacko:
Let's go out and take it out for a spin and pick some juice boxes and use them as weapons to fire out the window at people while we're at the traffic lights... Posted Image

#58 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 84790 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:02 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 28 April 2014 - 01:59 PM, said:

Juice Boxes = NO

Are these the type that have a little silver foil type thingy and you poke a straw through it to drink from?

#59 KenJennings

KenJennings

    Mr. Establishment

  • Members *
  • 21593 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesota

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:39 PM

Every kid deserves access to the occasional juice box.

#60 Lost In Xanadu

Lost In Xanadu

    Coach Cheesehead

  • Members
  • 21420 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost in Xanadu (aka WI)
  • Interests:Drinking, smoking, drugs, Justin Bieber, lying on the internet.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:41 PM

View PostKenJennings, on 30 April 2014 - 02:39 PM, said:

Every kid deserves access to the occasional juice box.
And every man the occasional juicy box




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users