Any of you Cannucks out there know about possible one-time shows up in Ontario this summer?

Wingmaster

I'm trying to arrange to take the family up to Toronto, maybe Ottawa, and Ontario and Niagara Falls in general.

Curious if anyone living up yonder has heard of any potential one-gig deals that the band may be involved with?

... or regular things that they might do on a regular/semi-regular basis up there.

I figured not, but just thought I'd ask.

I'm trying to arrange to take the family up to Toronto, maybe Ottawa, and Ontario and Niagara Falls in general.

Curious if anyone living up yonder has heard of any potential one-gig deals that the band may be involved with?

... or regular things that they might do on a regular/semi-regular basis up there.

Unless another "Sarstock" pops up there won't be any shows in 2014.

Well, Geddy has season tickets for the Blue Jays behind home plate. I suppose you could attend a game, bring binoculars, and hope to catch a glimps of him.

I also heard that every other Thursday he shops for Franzia Burgundy, gluten free bagels, and biodegradable toilet tissue at the Whole Foods Market on 87th ave. So... :eh:

Unless another "Sarstock" pops up there won't be any shows in 2014.

Perhaps we could get them to Measles-Stock in Alberta

• Like 1

I suppose you could do the Rush Tour of Toronto, and like, hang out at Danforth and Pape (it's pretty boring), take a picture in front of Massey Hall, get a YYZ luggage tag from the airport....

Perhaps we could get them to Measles-Stock in Alberta

^^^ Post of the week! :D

• Like 1