You have a choice of ONE Clockwork Angels song to be played live next tour - which would it be?

Brucey

Pick a song from Clockwork Angels to be played live  

78 members have voted

1. 1. If you could choose ONE Clockwork Angels song to be played live next tour, which would it be?

• Caravan
    • BU2B
    • Clockwork Angels
    • The Anarchist
    • Carnies
    • Halo Effect
    • Seven Cities Of Gold
    • The Wreckers
    • Headlong Flight
    • BU2B2
    • Wish Them Well
    • The Garden

Would it be the only song from CA they'd play in the set, or is our vote going to a guaranteed play of the song?

If ensured: surprisingly, this is harder to decide rather than if it were only one song from CA to be played... I think it comes down between Carnies and Wish Them Well.

If inclusive: Headlong Flight (my favorite CA song, naturally)

The Garden

Let the insults fly. :cool:

Maybe the other ninnies will be along shortly and vote likewise.

Who's my favorite ninny?... :LOL: :rose: It takes one to know one. The Garden or Halo Effect for me. I really think as an older person that The Garden may have a bit more impact than otherwise. Seems the reasons would be obvious..... :cheers: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 2

I was tempted to be joking by voting for BU2B2 (Seriously it has not been played live, but at the same time, as good as it is on the album, no one at the concert is really going to get pumped up for a 1 minute interlude of that mood) but people have beat me to it. I put in for The Anarchist, its a good song that would fit anywhere in a set, lots of good visuals, and would fit nicely with the other era songs.

For real, on the 2015 tour I see can see them playing Headlong for sure, probably The Anarchist, and having two songs alternate nightly, maybe The Wreckers and Wish Them Well?

Just one song? Not likely. This is their most well received album in a long time. If it were just one song I pick Headlong Flight.

Otherwise I pick HF, The Anarchist, and Clockwork Angels.

• Like 2

I really like everything except for 7COG. I went with Headlong Flight over Clockwork Angels and a few others because the energy and excitement of this song live was unmatched.
  • Like 1

I chose The Anarchist but Headlong Flight was a close second, with Carnies not far behind.

If I had to choose a song that rocks it would be The Anarchist as well.... :) The Garden and Halo Effect just touch me in such a deep deep and emotional place I had to choose them.... Edited by Narpski

"Halo Effect"...

...this song is just perfect musically and lyrically.

My man. You get it. I swear that the first time I heard this song it just hit me as something very special. It just did and I can't explain it..... Great post and good to see.... :)

The Anarchist. The title track or The Garden are close seconds. Still love this album front to back though!

Headlong Flight is probably the one that they would play. It seems to get the most audience reaction. Between it and Caravan would be my choices. The rest of the album is kind of boring in comparison to those two.