Different Strings 2015

A very cool song. I think it would come across great live, very atmospheric. And I would love to see Lerxst tack on an extended solo at the end to make up for that stupid fade out on the record! Edited by Geddy's Soul Patch

I'm in.

If Neil goes back to doing only one solo, this would be a good song to put after that so he can get a breather. Have Alex do little solo/extended intro to the song, like he did with Halo Effect last tour and there you go. Alex can also have time to do a solo at the end to. That may extend the song by another three or four minutes but I think it would be worth it.

• Like 2

I'm in.

If Neil goes back to doing only one solo, this would be a good song to put after that so he can get a breather. Have Alex do little solo/extended intro to the song, like he did with Halo Effect last tour and there you go. Alex can also have time to do a solo at the end to. That may extend the song by another three or four minutes but I think it would be worth it.

This sounds ideal.

• Like 1

It'd be nice to see them play it and claim that they've played every song off of Permanent Waves throughout the years. Then again, it'd be awesome if they played Permanent Waves in its entirety the next tour just to get Different Strings and to a lesser extent, a modern rendition of Jacob's Ladder.
  • Like 3