yyz211282

I know, I know, a lot of ideas. And this one "isn't that good". But I honestly love this song. So, whaddaya thank?

Edit:

:Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

Edited by yyz211282

Spindrift usually refers to spray, particularly to the spray blown from cresting waves during a gale. This spray, which "drifts" in the direction of the gale, is one of the characteristics of a wind speed of 8 Beaufort and higher at sea.

Great powerful song !

Nothing from Snakes & Arrows, thankyouverymuch. Just not the band's best, and it's meh live. Except for Working Them Angels. That's a worthy one.

Nothing from Snakes & Arrows, thankyouverymuch. Just not the band's best, and it's meh live. Except for Working Them Angels. That's a worthy one.

So close to a like...

So close to a like...

I should probably amend that to clarify "Working Them Angels" if they absolutely, positively, gun-to-the-head have to play something from S&A.

That album is just so forgettable in a live setting. Plus it doesn't do Geddy's 60 year old voice any favors at all.

• Like 1

If they play anything off this album I would prefer Armor & Sword. Spindrift isn't a bad tune but I see no reason for them to ever do it again.

I would pick Armor and Sword anytime. I love that song.

I wouldn't mind Spindrift live, I like the song, compared to most everyone else on the forum. But agreed, I see no reason for Spindrift to be played live again. There are better songs off of Snakes and Arrows.

Far Cry is okay, but it's had plenty of time in the limelight (sorry, had to) lately.
  • Like 1