Worst Hendrix Song?

Mr. Not

Well?

It may seem hard and disgraceful to answer at first, but with a quick scan it's easy for me to decide...

"She's So Fine". Evidently, I choose this purely due to Noel's horrible vocals. Instant skipper. :baabaa:

Well?

It may seem hard and disgraceful to answer at first, but with a quick scan it's easy for me to decide...

"She's So Fine". Evidently, I choose this purely due to Noel's horrible vocals. Instant skipper. :baabaa:

I don't know but as an aside, Jimi never really liked his own vocals and tbh I've always been down on his voice as well. There, I said something negative about the legend.

Well?

So very British psychedelia... :LOL:

Well?

I don't know but as an aside, Jimi never really liked his own vocals and tbh I've always been down on his voice as well. There, I said something negative about the legend.

Personally, I absolutely love them. What does he know anyway? ;)

Wouldn't put him on a greatest vocalist list, and it's probably his least impressive facet, but it works very well for his purposes.

Well?

She's So Fine is awful. The lyrics make no sense whatsoever & Noel's voice is crap. It is the track that immediately springs to mind when thinking of rubbish Hendrix tunes.

His album People, Hell and Angels is absolutely terrible.

I haven't heard that one yet.

Me neither, but here's the info on his infamously bad posthumous album:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crash_Landing_(Jimi_Hendrix_album)

Damn this is like trying to pick your worst birthday gift..