Show Don't Tell 2015!

Disk98

Yeah, this one along with Test for Echo are two 90s era (Presto feels like a 90s album) songs that really need the reboot.
  • Like 1

Don't show me that song again, if Rush played every songs asked by fans on this forum, they would play all their catalogue for a concert that would take a week to finish...

I should like it better live as it is so thin on the album, but I don't really want to hear it live. If we were going to pick a Presto song, I would go for Chain Lightning.

However, there are other songs on the album:

Chain Lightning :D

Superconductor

Presto

Hand Over Fist

Available Light

and I must admit,

Show Don't Tell is not that bad.

I should like it better live as it is so thin on the album, but I don't really want to hear it live. If we were going to pick a Presto song, I would go for Chain Lightning.

However, there are other songs on the album:

Chain Lightning :D

Superconductor

Presto

Hand Over Fist

Available Light

and I must admit,

Show Don't Tell is not that bad.

Actually, I wouldn't mind hearing Presto again. That song's really grown on me. It was done very well on the Time Machine Tour. And, yes, I do like Superconductor. That'd be cool, too.

Pass... :no:

the pass? sure, great song

I figured somebody would go there but am a little surprised its you..... :)
  • Like 1

The version off of Different Stages was great but I'd love to see how it'll sound with today's :rush:. I'd welcome any song off of Presto besides The Pass and the title track as I've seen those two live already. Presto didn't really grow on me live until the second time I saw them on the Time Machine Tour.

:no: There are no songs on this album that I like.

She is correct the majority of the time and this is no exception.... :rose: :d13:
  • Like 1

Middleage, could you write bigger? It is hard on my senior eyes. Thank you. :codger:

Middleage, could you write bigger? It is hard on my senior eyes. Thank you. :codger:

he said he'd rather hear chain lightning if they have to do a presto tune

I will never understand why anyone feels the need to make their font smaller than everyone else's

• Like 1

he said he'd rather hear chain lightning if they have to do a presto tune

I will never understand why anyone feels the need to make their font smaller than everyone else's

:LOL: Thank you, bathory.

• Like 1