My Rush Easter egg creation

jamie

Hey everyone, happy Easter :). I just wanted to share this project that I spent almost all day working on. When it comes to decorating Easter eggs, I like to go all out. This is definitely the best Easter egg creation that I have ever made and I'm very happy with how it turned out. I would have drawn some amps and stage decorations, but by the time I was finished I just wanted to leave it as is. I hope you like it, have a great Easter if you celebrate it. Rush on!

tumblr_n4baanydVp1s4zroko1_500.jpg

• Like 40

Looks awesome. Too bad you could not do more, having chickens laying eggs behind Geddy (like the snakes and arrows tour) would have been hilarious. Still fantastic work

Hey everyone, happy Easter :). I just wanted to share this project that I spent almost all day working on. When it comes to decorating Easter eggs, I like to go all out. This is definitely the best Easter egg creation that I have ever made and I'm very happy with how it turned out. I would have drawn some amps and stage decorations, but by the time I was finished I just wanted to leave it as is. I hope you like it, have a great Easter if you celebrate it. Rush on!

tumblr_n4baanydVp1s4zroko1_500.jpg

That's wonderful, and what a magnificent centerpiece it would make on any table!

I'm just gonna bring this back for the spirit of Easter ;)
  • Like 4

Can we see the back of Al-eggs Lifeson so we can see the little bald spot?

I didn't make a bald spot, that's insulting!
  • Like 1