Dude loosely AFFILIATED with Wu Tang Clan lops off wang. .

Mara

severs his johnson and then tries to commit suicide by jumping from building.

http://www.eonline.c...suicide-attempt

Not a fan and in fact couldn't name a single song of theirs (are they rap???), but the story did get my attention.

Edited by Mara

"He and his severed penis were taken to Cedars Sinai hospital..."

What's that drug called? Bath salts? Anyway, that's what immediately popped into my head.

At a jewish hospital, I wonder if they circumcised the unit

http://www.eonline.com/news/532749/wu-tang-clan-rapper-cuts-off-his-penis-jumps-off-building-in-suicide-attempt

Not a fan and in fact couldn't name a single song of theirs (are they rap???), but the story did get my attention.

No, he's not a member of the Wu-Tang Clan. Your disclaimer should have read "I know nothing about the Wu-Tang Clan, but the story did get my attention." :LOL:

• Like 1

No, he's not a member of the Wu-Tang Clan. Your disclaimer should have read "I know nothing about the Wu-Tang Clan, but the story did get my attention." :LOL:

So sorry. I will change the title to accommodate you!

Journalism hits newer lows. Affiliated=/=a member of. Fitting that it's from an awful Kartrashian loving website.

how is he even affiliated with them

Wu-Tang has more affiliates than they do songs. You could just greet one of them on the street and you'll be considered an affiliate.

Gotta be bath salts or insane acid or SOMETHING. why the hell would he chop his penis off?! BAHAHAHAHAHA

It's like that story like 7 years ago or something (I know I was in high school)- rapper got high on some stuff and scooped his own eyeball out with a spoon lmao

It's not funny, but it is at the same time. ;)

Gotta be bath salts or insane acid or SOMETHING. why the hell would he chop his penis off?! BAHAHAHAHAHA

It's like that story like 7 years ago or something (I know I was in high school)- rapper got high on some stuff and scooped his own eyeball out with a spoon lmao

It's not funny, but it is at the same time. ;)

There's a quote in that article that states "Johnson was severely injured.." But my mind read it as "JOHNSON WAS SEVERED".

It was easy for my mind to do that because that's basically what it says if you cut that sentence off at the "L".. That's all my brain did was slice that sentence down the middle.. Just lopped the end right off..

Dammit I'm sorry but that was just too easy.. I'm sorry "Johnson"!

If they can't sew it back on he could have a potential musical parter.. Johnson and Johnson.. Just beat it beat it.. Huh huh huh

I kid, but John Wayne Bobbit had some success with a cover tune which he renamed "I can pee clearly now, Lorraine is gone.." :/

I kid, but John Wayne Bobbit had some success with a cover tune which he renamed "I can pee clearly now, Lorraine is gone.." :/

:o

Haha! Hey I can't help it if you share a name with a psycho penis-harvester!!