Happy Birthday blackhawkrush

You know, once in a while it is my pleasure, and my privilege, to say Happy Birthday here at The Rush Forum, to some of the truly great international posters of our time. And tonight we have one such poster. Ladies and gentlemen, someone whom I've always personally admired, perhaps more deeply, more strongly, more abjectly than ever before. A man, well more than a man, a god, a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of congratulations sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate. Someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean until holes wore through my tongue, a man who is so totally and utterly wonderful, that I would rather be sealed in a pit of my own filth, than dare post in the same thread as him.Ladies and gentlemen, I wish to say Happy Birthday to the incomparably superior human being, blackhawkrush!

:gumby: :cheers: :gumby:

• Like 1

To a great poster who keeps the NHL thread entertaining :dweez: :hockeygoon: I wish you a very great birthday celebration :hail:

Go Hawks!! :popcorn: :yes: :madra:

• Like 1

Happy Birthday blackhawkrush

Hang on a tick, we got something else for you as well. Sorry it's another clock, sir... only there was a bit of a mix-up...Walters thought *he* was buying the present, and Spadger and I had already got the other one.

• Like 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACKHAWKRUSH!!!!!

:yay: :dweez: :banana: :cheers: :hi: :cheerleader:

• Like 1

Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys on the board.

Have a great one Robert. Are we still on for June?

As Commander Kor in the episode "Errand of Mercy" said: "It would've been glorious!" :cheers:
  • Like 1