Found A Funny Easter Egg In The Big Money Video

RushBoingo

Can't believe I never noticed this before in the video of my favorite song. Look at the clock at 3:28 (top left corner above Geddy's head) notice anything funny. I just wonder who came up with putting it in. Anyone else notice this before?

You can't believe you haven't noticed this before? I can hardly notice it now! Lol but through multiple screen captures and enlargements on my iPhone I also see 8008.

So in a struggle to find the "Easter-eggness" of this I looked up what it means in numerology ..

Number 8 - Achievement, abundance, executive, strength, self-disciplined, power, success, authority, psychology, entrepreneur, intensity, supervisor, provider, grandeur, material manifestor.

(Kinda fits the big money theme)

8080, 0808, 8008, 0088, 8800 - These signs indicate that a phase of your life is about to come to an end that is in unity with your astrological influences.

(Maybe Geddy subtly telling Alex he better get used to keyboards??) haha

Am I missing something?

It's 30 degrees too.. What does that mean?

I just know I've spent way to much time on this post now.. Haha

There's a plane in there. It's da plane! Da plane boss! da plane!

Does it read 80:08?

That would be the hands and the binoculars?

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/tourbooks/powerwindows/powerwindows-cover-s.jpg Edited by goose

I see "BOOB."

No surprise there, I suppose.

Well at least someone gets it. Although alot of these posts feel like they are teasing me.

This would make for a great question to Geddy next time on rockline.

Heh, kinda reminds me of one time he and Alex were on Rockline and they kept getting questions about the "Gangster of Boats" Trilogy...

"It was a joke, but we've decided tonight that it's not a very funny joke because we keep getting all these serious questions about it..."