Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Principled Man

Excellent! Very gripping drama. A few laughs here and there, but for the most part, it's pretty serious stuff, with major technology involved, of course!! As far as "Who can you trust?" plots go, this one was really good. It's always good to know who the real enemy is, but sometimes, ya just don't know!!

Excellent performances all around, but I was most impressed with Scarlett Johansson as Natasha/Black Widow. :ebert: She got a lot of screen time in this film, and she took advantage of it. I haven't been a big fan, but that may change after this film. Anthony Mackie was great as the Falcon, and Robert Redford was his cool, calculated, and serious self.

I give The Winter Soldier an 8/10. Very entertaining, full of drama and action. Could have used maybe another laugh or two, and there was one bad line that made me groan. :LOL: Overall, the script was excellent. GOOD SHOW!!

:ebert: :ebert: :ebert:

I enjoyed it. I think you pointed one problem with the captain America character and that he is almost completely humorless. I understand why but it's still entertainment and I wish there were a few more laughs. I've been a Scarlett fan for years so I obviously agree with you on her work.

I enjoyed it. I think you pointed one problem with the captain America character and that he is almost completely humorless. I understand why but it's still entertainment and I wish there were a few more laughs. I've been a Scarlett fan for years so I obviously agree with you on her work.

Yah, the Captain should lighten up, but he's had some pretty heavy life issues, hasn't he? Crashing into a glacier, being frozen for 70 years, dealing with 21st century America, alien invasions, Hydra infiltrations.....and his new metabolism won't let him get drunk! That's gotta piss a guy off...... :D

Yah, the Captain should lighten up, but he's had some pretty heavy life issues, hasn't he? Crashing into a glacier, being frozen for 70 years, dealing with 21st century America, alien invasions, Hydra infiltrations.....and his new metabolism won't let him get drunk! That's gotta piss a guy off...... :D

Poor dude..! :LOL: