WARNING: Probably the Most Disgusting Thing You'll See All Day

ThatLightInYourEyes

So I was looking at my FB feed this morning and someone decided to throw some vegetarian propaganda my way. Nothing new, except I really didn't need to see this.

263135_10151617942418706_1578986669_n.jpg

Look, you guys, if there's meat coming from diseased animals then we'll take your word for it. Heck, you can describe it verbally if you want to. But when it's 7:00 in the morning and I'm planning on having a reasonably good Saturday, then this sort of thing is not going to win me over to your cause.

• Like 2

I've learned to never, ever, ever look at anything on Facebook when I'm not fully awake. God only knows what's going to be on there.
  • Like 1

You are never dull Light I will give you that. Like I posted yesterday, I am so happy to be ignorant about so many things. This used to be one of them but no longer.... :)
  • Like 1

I didn't think it was gross until AFTER I read the caption. I just thought it was being prepared for god knows what.

You know... spring's here...I should fire up the grill and make some burgers. What's your friend's facebook page? I want to show them the glorious feast I will prepare. :P

• Like 3

I didn't think it was gross until AFTER I read the caption. I just thought it was being prepared for god knows what.

You know... spring's here...I should fire up the grill and make some burgers. What's your friend's facebook page? I want to show them the glorious feast I will prepare. :P

Amen... :cheers:
  • Like 1

What's that green stuff?! :o

Well, remember the custard scene from "Dead Alive" a.k.a. "Braindead"? This is worse.

"Damn fine custard....Rich and creamy, just the way I like it" :LOL:

• Like 2

Well, remember the custard scene from "Dead Alive" a.k.a. "Braindead"? This is worse.

I still love custard but every time I think of it, I think of that scene!! :LOL:

• Like 1

There's a caption??? :o

I still love custard but every time I think of it, I think of that scene!! :LOL:

Ewwwwwwwwww!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

• Like 1

So I was looking at my FB feed this morning and someone decided to throw some vegetarian propaganda my way. Nothing new, except I really didn't need to see this.

263135_10151617942418706_1578986669_n.jpg

Look, you guys, if there's meat coming from diseased animals then we'll take your word for it. Heck, you can describe it verbally if you want to. But when it's 7:00 in the morning and I'm planning on having a reasonably good Saturday, then this sort of thing is not going to win me over to your cause.

Total photoshop