The Ultimate Warrior Dead

BigBob

Damn, that's sad to hear. RIP :rose:

I had his action figure when I was a kid

http://www.lobsterbush.com/wwffigures/hasbro-uw1.jpg

Damn, that's sad to hear. RIP :rose:

I had his action figure when I was a kid

http://www.lobsterbush.com/wwffigures/hasbro-uw1.jpg

I had that same figure to when I was a kid. Sad to hear about his passing since he was just inducted in to the WWE hall of fame on saturday and it looked he had finally mended fences with the company after almost 20 years of being an outcast from it. Strange that his death happened right after all that.

RIP

Feels surreal after just seeing him at the Hall of Fame ceremony, Wrestlemania, and Raw. :( RIP.

It does. Some people are saying they think he was ill and he knew he didn't have long left and that's why he buried the hatchet with the WWE. I don't believe it since the timing of everything just seems too perfect. I think his death was just one of those things that happened. Crazy that it happened once he got back into the spotlight though.

Edited by J2112YYZ

What did he die of?

Reports seem to say a heart attack. He was walking out of a hotel with his wife and he clutched his chest and collapsed. He was pronounced dead once they got him to the hospital. I know a lot of wrestlers die young but it looks like this may have just been one of those sudden things that happens.

He was pretty young (50s?), so it's hard not to think steroids played a role in this tragedy.

RIP

He did admit he used them in the past but the peak of his career was almost 25 years ago and he retired in 1998 and became a motivational speaker. So, I wouldn't jump to steroids causing this since it had probably been a couple decades since he last took any. Just because he was a pro wrestler doesn't mean he was shooting up until the day he died.

What did he die of?

Reports seem to say a heart attack. He was walking out of a hotel with his wife and he clutched his chest and collapsed. He was pronounced dead once they got him to the hospital. I know a lot of wrestlers die young but it looks like this may have just been one of those sudden things that happens.

Oh.., poor fella... And his poor wife... :(

He was pretty young (50s?), so it's hard not to think steroids played a role in this tragedy.

RIP

He did admit he used them in the past but the peak of his career was almost 25 years ago and he retired in 1998 and became a motivational speaker. So, I wouldn't jump to steroids causing this since it had probably been a couple decades since he last took any. Just because he was a pro wrestler doesn't mean he was shooting up until the day he died.

You don't have to be using a drug that dramatically changes your body chemistry until the day you die for the drug to have played a role in your death. He was in his early 50s and he had a heart attack. That's pretty unusual.

RIP

You don't have to be using a drug that dramatically changes your body chemistry until the day you die for the drug to have played a role in your death. He was in his early 50s and he had a heart attack. That's pretty unusual.

Just 54. Still young... :(