Okay, so I've been thinking that would like to go out and meet women. Mainly as a basis of friendship and if things take off from there, then great. I've never done it before, so it's both exciting and a little scary.

I think this can turn into a pretty funny thread, so if you have any funny dating stories please share. I'm gonna share mine as they come along ;)

Sheldon, I'd like you to meet Mr Hand... Mr Hand, this is Sheldon... enjoy your date.

I see your date is preparing your dinner.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/GIFs/tumblr_mvmdlcchqN1qzmowao1_r2_400_zps6c678f6e.gif

Good thing I already ate my pasta :P

Okay, so I've been thinking that would like to go out and meet women. Mainly as a basis of friendship and if things take off from there, then great. I've never done it before, so it's both exciting and a little scary.

I think this can turn into a pretty funny thread, so if you have any funny dating stories please share. I'm gonna share mine as they come along ;)

Don't send anyone a picture of your junk. Ever. Apparently guys do this all the time when online dating (so I've heard) and women do not like it.

Also, best of luck :)

• Like 5

Don't send anyone a picture of your junk. Ever. Apparently guys do this all the time when online dating (so I've heard) and women do not like it.

I agree. It's just too gross. If they wan't to see it they'll have to work for it. I'm not the kind of guy who just gives it away left and right.

And thank you :)

• Like 1

We're guys! We don't need a reason to take a picture of our junk. We just need a camera.

• Like 5

Check out "Tinder." It's an app. You can just scroll right on through da bitches!
  • Like 1

One of women I'm writing with doesn't like Geddy's voice. But at least she doesn't hate Rush. Hmm, wonder how this will go haha

Wait, you're trying to get a woman to go on a date with you, and you are already asking her if she likes Rush?

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/GIFs/7lZJJ_zps8a77dd12.gif

• Like 6

One of women I'm writing with doesn't like Geddy's voice. But at least she doesn't hate Rush. Hmm, wonder how this will go haha

Wait, you're trying to get a woman to go on a date with you, and you are already asking her if she likes Rush?

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/GIFs/7lZJJ_zps8a77dd12.gif

Yes, I know :facepalm:

Gotta weed through them, though, and save time.

• Like 1

Has she heard the more recent stuff?

Hey, he's got high standards!

I send her Caravan from the Clockworks tour. She liked the music and the solo.

And yes I got high standards. By the lack of company sometimes too high :sigh:

• Like 1

High standards? Does he want a date or a Geddicorn?

• Like 1

High standards? Does he want a date or a Geddicorn?

Some of us Geddicorns are worth a date or two. :banana:

• Like 1