One of women I'm writing with doesn't like Geddy's voice. But at least she doesn't hate Rush. Hmm, wonder how this will go haha

Has she heard the more recent stuff?

Wait, you're trying to get a woman to go on a date with you, and you are already asking her if she likes Rush?

Hey, he's got high standards!

I send her Caravan from the Clockworks tour. She liked the music and the solo.

And yes I got high standards. By the lack of company sometimes too high :sigh:

This woman you're talking about has already got strikes against her if she doesn't like Geddys more recent lower voice. Wait till she hears 70s and 80s Geddy.

• Like 1

One of women I'm writing with doesn't like Geddy's voice. But at least she doesn't hate Rush. Hmm, wonder how this will go haha

Has she heard the more recent stuff?

Wait, you're trying to get a woman to go on a date with you, and you are already asking her if she likes Rush?

Hey, he's got high standards!

I send her Caravan from the Clockworks tour. She liked the music and the solo.

And yes I got high standards. By the lack of company sometimes too high :sigh:

This woman you're talking about has already got strikes against her if she doesn't like Geddys more recent lower voice. Wait till she hears 70s and 80s Geddy.

Maybe she heard the Clockwork Angels tour CD...... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYun_5-tpvc

You don't have to be lonely

At farmersonly.com

Edited by laughedatbytime

Okay, so I've been thinking that would like to go out and meet women. Mainly as a basis of friendship and if things take off from there, then great. I've never done it before, so it's both exciting and a little scary.

I think this can turn into a pretty funny thread, so if you have any funny dating stories please share. I'm gonna share mine as they come along ;)

Don't send anyone a picture of your junk. Ever. Apparently guys do this all the time when online dating (so I've heard) and women do not like it.

Also, best of luck :)

It worked pretty well for me. Photoshop's a useful tool.

Analog Grownup: You're using the same avatar there as the one you're using here, right? :)

Haha no, but I'm using it on my facebook so those who eventually get to chat with me there will see it.

I'm using this one

12340775473_3f0ec05e94.jpg

• Like 2

Check out "Tinder." It's an app. You can just scroll right on through da bitches!

as a college kid....seeing kids use this

i think THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA

Check out "Tinder." It's an app. You can just scroll right on through da bitches!

as a college kid....seeing kids use this

i think THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA

Then I'm really going to have to check this out.

:LOL:

• Like 1

The first conversation I ever had with my husband was about music so I understand bringing up bands you like.

When I said, I know you probably never heard of this band I like, King Crimson, and he said he loved them. Well...there you go.

Good luck and best wishes.

It will happen! :cool:

• Like 1

The first conversation I ever had with my husband was about music so I understand bringing up bands you like.

When I said, I know you probably never heard of this band I like, King Crimson, and he said he loved them. Well...there you go.

Exactly. Music is a huge if not the biggest part of my life. Besides, I wouldn't mind a girl who would love to look at Geddy. I will hear some fantastic music and be around when she starts getting horny :ebert:

:ph34r:

• Like 2

Just kidding, this is the one I'm using

12340775563_b176136085.jpg

Dammit! The other one was much cooler ;)

Maybe I should put in my profile gallery. Shows them my wicked sense of humor (or lack thereof haha)

I would... women like men who make them laugh. Trust me.

:)

• Like 3

I think there was a law that forbade chicks from liking King Crimson at the University of Maryland. They weren't even allowed to know about them.

• Like 1

I think there was a law that forbade chicks from liking King Crimson at the University of Maryland. They weren't even allowed to know about them.

So my big brother is a Terp!

So my big brother is a Terp!

Of course. I didn't get this awesome being a Hokie or a Cavalier, or a goddamn UMBC Retriever.

;)

• Like 1

Pfft...

I'm the one who introduced King Crimson to my ex... he had no idea they existed until he met me.

• Like 1

Pfft...

I'm the one who introduced King Crimson to my ex... he had no idea they existed until he met me.

And you attended the University of Maryland when?

:sarcastic:

You sure you want to let them see your dandruff problem right away?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously though, TAG, I think this is a really great picture of you! :)

Dandruff. HA!

• Like 2

You sure you want to let them see your dandruff problem right away?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously though, TAG, I think this is a really great picture of you! :)

Dandruff. HA!

Thank you :D

I keep laughing whenever I see Sheldon's reply to that picture :laughing guy:

• Like 1