The Reason I'll Be Taking A Second Zoloft Today

gangsterfurious

GeminisRising is counting his pennies as I type.

I'd pay $10k to converse and drink with Alex. Like him musically, but not interested in conversation with Gedsy.

I know, Geddy is too much sexy for you to handle. It's okay, not everybody can hold it together around his hotness.

https://www.charityb...og_items/444198

Good luck to the rich guy that can afford this.

I'd love to be the winning bidder... step 1 - figure out the winning numbers for this week's lotto.

You better play those numbers just in case you got it right ;)

I'd pay $10k to converse and drink with Alex. Like him musically, but not interested in conversation with Gedsy.

If I paid $10,000+ for a day with Alex, I would expect that man to cater to my every need. And there are many.

• Like 3

If I paid $10,000+ for a day with Alex, I would expect that man to cater to my every need. And there are many.

I'm sure after the second bottle Alex's face would be buried in ur lap.

So you could tell him how disappointed you are that he stole Neal Schon's guitar licks? Oh I bet that would go over well. :LOL:

• Like 1

So you could tell him how disappointed you are that he stole Neal Schon's guitar licks? Oh I bet that would go over well. :LOL:

Funny. I'd never say anything to make him feel uncomfortable. Instead I might prod around about how he developed "his" classic atmospheric chorus sound and see where he takes it :)

I'd ask a lot about Atwas and the LeStudio days , but mostly questions about his personal likes outside of music.

Hahaha no wonder they're charging so much, makes it worthwhile to spend a day having to be polite to idiots who want to pick their brains about all kinds of things they're probably not interested in talking about with strangers.

Hahaha no wonder they're charging so much, makes it worthwhile to spend a day having to be polite to idiots who want to pick their brains about all kinds of things they're probably not interested in talking about with strangers.

So u would candy-assedly walk on eggshells around them, discussing only things u feel they want to converse over? They would pity u the most over every other fan thats out there.

So u would candy-assedly walk on eggshells around them, discussing only things u feel they want to converse over? They would pity u the most over every other fan thats out there.

no dipshit i wouldn't buy their personal time thinking I was going to impress them.

anyway no doubt they'll pity whatever rich sucker buys this, they'll be glad for the money and laugh their asses off at him later.

no dipshit i wouldn't buy their personal time thinking I was going to impress them.

anyway no doubt they'll pity whatever rich sucker buys this, they'll be glad for the money and laugh their asses off at him later.

$30k is light change to a "rich sucker". And they'll have a lot more in common with them...Alex and Geddy structured it this way, this time, for good reason!

Edited by GeminiRising79
  • Like 1

I'd love to have the money for this because, believe it or not, my wife has taught me such an appreciation and love for wine that I could spend this day without f***ing it up by bugging them about their music careers all day. Good luck to whomever gets this!