Can't seem to stop drawing lately

edm2112

Of course! I'd be more than happy to. Just shoot me a message and we'll talk some more about what you'd like done.

Thanks!!

It means the world to me. You have awesome talent!! :haz: I will tell you a funny story about drawing in my PM. :P

Edited by troutman

Recently picked up a book of Ralph Steadman's work...quite inspiring. Decided to do a little bit of tribute. Threw in a little pop of color and some black ink

15127773860_179f2469f5.jpg

Edited by edm2112
  • Like 4

Going along with the theme of the October and Halloween, I've decided to start a new series of drawings of my favorite horror characters. Here's the first up in this series. The man who brought nightmares to your nightmares... Freddy Krueger

More to come in the next few days..

15351238909_5326e67e67.jpg

• Like 2

Digging through my folders, trying to finish up some half-done pieces...found out there's a lot more than I thought.

Here's one of the least unfinished ones out of that group.

"MARK IT ZERO"

15224233704_6ab8dfe7e5.jpg

• Like 4

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die.." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

15287668831_45eed4db2f.jpg

An attempt at some of H.R. Giger's amazing artwork. From the classic (albeit frustrating) PC horror game Dark Seed.

15323696220_30a0a84f2e.jpg

"Boy you should'a known by now, Eazy duz it"

16983016815_71322c75a7.jpg

Great compositions here. These drawings are awesome and your dash has it's own feature. Congrats! :cheers:

• Like 1

Thank you all for your kind words once again! I haven't been drawing much at all lately, despite the title of this thread...but fear not, I am currently working on a new Rush inspired piece...should be finished up here pretty soon! Glad you all enjoy the drawings, and hopefully I'll get back to regularly working on new pieces.
  • Like 2