Sponsored Post

#22 crimsonfrippy

crimsonfrippy

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Music, Football and Cats.

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:43 AM

I expected more from my big brother....Sheldon!!!

:facepalm:

#23 hobo73

hobo73

In the court of the Crimson Hobes

• Members *
  • 2658 posts
  • Interests:LOVE my baby girl, LOVE my music and LOVE being my weird ol' self ;)

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:06 PM

View PostMika, on 31 March 2014 - 03:53 AM, said:

Alright. I have a story. Related to this thread, I suppose.

Years ago, just before I was starting highschool, I had to walk 2.2km to school (I know the exact distance because taking the school bus only qualified for those more than 2.4km away... soclose.). We lived out in a rather rural area, with a few cattle guards across the winding road to the school. I would usually ride my bike - it was a bit uphill going there, but a nice downhill coast home.

Well, it was a frosty November morning and I was still riding my bike - I hadn't retired it for the winter yet. The cattle guards this particular morning were icy and slippery, but so far, so good. (Anyone see where this is going?) Suddenly, just before I reached the third cattle guard, I discovered a car coming towards me on the narrow road, and I reacted quickly, turning my bike closer to the side of the road. Unfortunately, I was already crossing the cattle guard when I turned, and slipped on the icy bars, and went down. I slid off the saddle of my bike as I fell, and managed to fall... so that I totally straddled a bar of the cattle guard, one leg on either side. I totally, utterly, lady-canned myself. I'd never felt such pain in my crotch before! Of course, I was super-embarrassed that the passing car would have witnessed my fall, and that was almost as bad as the physical pain. I had no choice but to simply get back on my bike and continue to school, but I HURT. And it was a bit awkward to explain to the teacher why I was sitting funny... "Well, see, I stubbed my camel toe, really badly," I could have said, if I had had any notion this thread was going to exist back then.

Wow, I really never thought I'd ever have an opportunity to share this story. Thanks for that, Sheldon! :P

HAHAHAHAHA OMG that is HILARIOUS. and reminds me of a time in middle school when my friend laughed and said "some boy threatened to knee me in the crotch. Luckily for us girls, his knee would just sink in!!!"
.....I was speechless for a second before saying "Uh.....sink in? Not with me.....???"
She got this worried look on her face and told me one time, a guy's knee "totally sunk in....." UM.......EW. She was a great friend, I just will NEVER forget that comment. 0_o

#24 Narps

Narps

Official TRF Pace Car Driver

• Members
  • 27720 posts
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

View Postcrimsonfrippy, on 31 March 2014 - 11:43 AM, said:

Busted....

#25 ThatLightInYourEyes

ThatLightInYourEyes

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1596 posts
  • Location:"Underwater by the end of this century!" rave the climatologists.
  • Interests:Trying. Just trying.

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:26 PM

View Postgangsterfurious, on 31 March 2014 - 10:01 AM, said:

I lost my "virginity" to a bicycle if that's where this thread is going... :sigh:

Time for me to get in trouble:

Posted Image

And for the guys...

Posted Image

Yes, these are real books. The only crappy Photoshop I did was censoring the titles. :facepalm:

#26 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

Dita Von Sneeze

• Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:27 PM

View Posthobo73, on 31 March 2014 - 12:06 PM, said:

Years ago, just before I was starting highschool, I had to walk 2.2km to school (I know the exact distance because taking the school bus only qualified for those more than 2.4km away... soclose.). We lived out in a rather rural area, with a few cattle guards across the winding road to the school. I would usually ride my bike - it was a bit uphill going there, but a nice downhill coast home.

Well, it was a frosty November morning and I was still riding my bike - I hadn't retired it for the winter yet. The cattle guards this particular morning were icy and slippery, but so far, so good. (Anyone see where this is going?) Suddenly, just before I reached the third cattle guard, I discovered a car coming towards me on the narrow road, and I reacted quickly, turning my bike closer to the side of the road. Unfortunately, I was already crossing the cattle guard when I turned, and slipped on the icy bars, and went down. I slid off the saddle of my bike as I fell, and managed to fall... so that I totally straddled a bar of the cattle guard, one leg on either side. I totally, utterly, lady-canned myself. I'd never felt such pain in my crotch before! Of course, I was super-embarrassed that the passing car would have witnessed my fall, and that was almost as bad as the physical pain. I had no choice but to simply get back on my bike and continue to school, but I HURT. And it was a bit awkward to explain to the teacher why I was sitting funny... "Well, see, I stubbed my camel toe, really badly," I could have said, if I had had any notion this thread was going to exist back then.

Wow, I really never thought I'd ever have an opportunity to share this story. Thanks for that, Sheldon! :P

HAHAHAHAHA OMG that is HILARIOUS. and reminds me of a time in middle school when my friend laughed and said "some boy threatened to knee me in the crotch. Luckily for us girls, his knee would just sink in!!!"
.....I was speechless for a second before saying "Uh.....sink in? Not with me.....???"
She got this worried look on her face and told me one time, a guy's knee "totally sunk in....." UM.......EW. She was a great friend, I just will NEVER forget that comment. 0_o

Is she Taylor Swift? LMAO

#27 Narps

Narps

• Members
  • 27720 posts
  • Interests:Exercise, my children, my new grandchildren(twin boys), the rest of my life...

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:29 PM

View PostThatLightInYourEyes, on 31 March 2014 - 12:26 PM, said:

I lost my "virginity" to a bicycle if that's where this thread is going... :sigh:

Posted Image

And for the guys...

Posted Image

Yes, these are real books. The only crappy Photoshop I did was censoring the titles. :facepalm:
:popcorn: :d13:

#28 ThatLightInYourEyes

ThatLightInYourEyes

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1596 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:34 PM

View PostNarpski, on 31 March 2014 - 12:29 PM, said:

Posted Image

And for the guys...

Posted Image

Yeah, I found these thanks to Drew Toothpaste's The Worst Things For Sale blog. I'm sure there's been a spike in sales since. :eyeroll:

#29 crimsonfrippy

crimsonfrippy

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Music, Football and Cats.

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:52 PM

View PostNarpski, on 31 March 2014 - 12:19 PM, said:

Busted....

Yes, why do I keep putting Sheldon on a pedestal...I'll never know!

Edited by crimsonfrippy, 31 March 2014 - 12:52 PM.

#30 Narps

Narps

• Members
  • 27720 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:08 PM

View Postcrimsonfrippy, on 31 March 2014 - 12:52 PM, said:

Busted....

Better him than me. My still childish, immature side would only serve to disappoint all to often.....

#31 ThatLightInYourEyes

ThatLightInYourEyes

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1596 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:13 PM

View PostNarpski, on 31 March 2014 - 01:08 PM, said:

View Postcrimsonfrippy, on 31 March 2014 - 12:52 PM, said:

Busted....

Better him than me. My still childish, immature side would only serve to disappoint all to often.....

Yeah, nobody here is ever childish or immature. :no:

#32 The Analog Grownup

The Analog Grownup

The Dane of the Culinary Arts

• Members *
  • 6125 posts
  • Interests:Slay the dragon, grab the gold, get the girl.

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:13 PM

That reminds me of a time when I busted my nuts on the handlebar! :doh:

#33 Narps

Narps

• Members
  • 27720 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:16 PM

View PostThe Analog Grownup, on 31 March 2014 - 01:13 PM, said:

Needed that. Straight to the point!! :LMAO: Thanks AG. Those with nuts have all been there and can sympathize...... :)

Edited by Narpski, 31 March 2014 - 01:17 PM.

#34 ThatLightInYourEyes

ThatLightInYourEyes

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1596 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:19 PM

Not while riding, I hope. :o

#35 gangsterfurious

gangsterfurious

Dita Von Sneeze

• Members *
  • 5880 posts
  • Interests:Glitter, yoga, Hello Kitty, epsom salt baths, Tic-Tacs, sparkling mineral water, finding the cure for eczema, pajama pants, cupcakes, colored paper-clips, post-it notes, liquid Advil, etc...

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:33 PM

View PostThatLightInYourEyes, on 31 March 2014 - 12:34 PM, said:

View PostNarpski, on 31 March 2014 - 12:29 PM, said:

Posted Image

And for the guys...

Posted Image

Yeah, I found these thanks to Drew Toothpaste's The Worst Things For Sale blog. I'm sure there's been a spike in sales since. :eyeroll:

And I bet they're still better than any of the 50 Shades books.

Edited by gangsterfurious, 31 March 2014 - 01:34 PM.

#36 The Analog Grownup

The Analog Grownup

• Members *
  • 6125 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:39 PM

View PostThatLightInYourEyes, on 31 March 2014 - 01:19 PM, said:

I was! It was raining and a string from my rain jacket was getting caught in the back wheel, so while I was trying to get it out I crashed into a parked car, and the momentum send me flying right into the handlebar, nuts first. :oops:

#37 Narps

Narps

• Members
  • 27720 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:42 PM

View PostThe Analog Grownup, on 31 March 2014 - 01:39 PM, said:

I was! It was raining and a string from my rain jacket was getting caught in the back wheel, so while I was trying to get it out I crashed into a parked car, and the momentum send me flying right into the handlebar, nuts first. :oops:
If it was a cold rain there would have certainly been less chance of anything else breaking your fall....... :sigh: Yoweee!

#38 The Analog Grownup

The Analog Grownup

• Members *
  • 6125 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:56 PM

Posted Image

#39 The Analog Grownup

The Analog Grownup

• Members *
  • 6125 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:34 PM

View PostNarpski, on 31 March 2014 - 01:42 PM, said:

View PostThe Analog Grownup, on 31 March 2014 - 01:39 PM, said:

If it was a cold rain there would have certainly been less chance of anything else breaking your fall....... :sigh: Yoweee!

It wasn't cold enough let me tell you that ;)

#40 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 79247 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

Mate, you wouldn't have this look on your face  :)  if you'd busted your nuts in that way, it would be these:  :o  and   :scared:   ..!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users