Drop the drops...

greyfriar

No kidding. Like my mom used to say, "if your friend jumped off a cliff, would you do it too?" People can be such lemmings. :LOL:
  • Like 2

No kidding. Like my mom used to say, "if your friend jumped off a cliff, would you do it too?" People can be such lemmings. :LOL:

They always are, history proves that. :cheers:

Haha, wise lady your mom. Do you take it to heart or is she on your ignore list?

Haha, wise lady your mom. Do you take it to heart or is she on your ignore list?

Considering she's been gone for several years now I can pretty much do whatever I want. :LOL:

Considering she's been gone for several years now I can pretty much do whatever I want. :LOL:

Uh, sad to hear this, I feel very sorry for you. :rose:

I asked because I'm catching myself more and more how I use the old common phrases, my parents told me long ago.

• Like 1

...please stop... :ph34r:

Grinder Dude...German translation please!

Even Kinski would agree to this!

A grinder dude in German must be something like a "Schleifer". A term we use for somebody who gives you a hard time. A stern teacher or a tough coach for example.

A grinder dude in German must be something like a "Schleifer". A term we use for somebody who gives you a hard time. A stern teacher or a tough coach for example.

I thought a Grinder Dude was someone like Jason Statham... :eh:

• Like 1

In first place I thought of you as a grinder dude my friend. ;) A true metal grinder dude par excellence. You kept the train rollin' once our boss was on a hiatus and your new sig shows your love. :cheers:

In first place I thought of you as a grinder dude my friend. ;) A true metal grinder dude par excellence. You kept the train rollin' once our boss was on a hiatus and your new sig shows your love. :cheers:

yeah well, I'm always the modest guy, even when I'm travellin' through no-speed-limits-german-highways with my modified Royal Enfield and Candlemass leather jacket. :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

A little bit of the love in my sig goes to 73 who came up with the expression first...

BTW, everyone who contributed to the Grinder, if you like it you can freely take and use the sig, I made for you all, it's not something I want to keep for myself.

Edited by H. P. L.
  • Like 1

yeah well, I'm always the modest guy, even when I'm travellin' through no-speed-limits-german-highways with my modified Royal Enfield and Candlemass leather jacket. :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

A little bit of the love in my sig goes to 73 who came up with the exp<b></b>ression first...

BTW, everyone who contributed to the Grinder, if you like it you can freely take and use the sig, I made for you all, it's not something I want to keep for myself.

I'll get it from you. I still laugh at 73 calling us that

A little bit of the love in my sig goes to 73 who came up with the expression first...

I've tried to get the sigpic but can't :huh:

73 has a good feel naming guys. :cheers: It's indeed a laugh.

• Like 1

A little bit of the love in my sig goes to 73 who came up with the exp<b></b>ression first...

Awww Grey you must've gotten the junior Grinder sigpic. Gotta get mine

Anything for the Grinder chicks? :coy:

• Like 2

Absolutely. HPL is designing a special sigpic for the ladies. You'll have it asap

• Like 1

Absolutely. HPL is designing a special sigpic for the ladies. You'll have it asap

What have I missed?

• Like 1

What have I missed?

HPL, in his never ending quest to boldly go where no TRF'r has gone before, created a sigpic for Grinder Dudes (a title bestowed by 73). A Grinder babe sigpic is on the way

• Like 2