Drop The Ticket Prices Next Tour

Narps

Help a brother out...... :huh:

You'll be able to get a ticket to the a capella tour for 5 cents if you just wait to five minutes before show time.

If you want to waste 5 cents.

• Like 1

If Rush can find our little state on the road map, maybe Narpet will get a free ticket. I don't know why they skip the Colonial Center in Columbia. It seats 18,000 just for hoops, and we got great restaurants at The Villa, downtown. Plus, if they come in the spring, Gaddy can see a top ranked college baseball team play!
  • Like 1

If Rush can find our little state on the road map, maybe Narpet will get a free ticket. I don't know why they skip the Colonial Center in Columbia. It seats 18,000 just for hoops, and we got great restaurants at The Villa, downtown. Plus, if they come in the spring, Gaddy can see a top ranked college baseball team play!

Geddy loves beavers, not cocks

http://siriandsonfarms.com/images/OSU-beavers-logo.jpg

Edited by tx_rush
  • Like 2

Its always Charlotte and the 4 hr drive.... Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

Having played disc golf tournaments there I think downtown is the problem. Their trucks may may be on cinder blocks before the shows over. Just sayin

Having played disc golf tournaments there I think downtown is the problem. Their trucks may may be on cinder blocks before the shows over. Just sayin

There are trucks in SC?....