NFC East Arms Race

laughedatbytime

Well, the arms race in the NFC East just got a LOT more interesting...

The Eagles aren't about to sit still after Brandon Weeden joined Dallas.

Mark Sanchez, who was released by the New York Jets on Friday, is expected to sign with the Philadelphia Eagles, a source told ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen.

Sanchez is rehabbing from shoulder surgery, and the Eagles will have him undergo a medical evaluation as a condition of his signing.

He would be the third quarterback on the Eagles' roster, joining starter Nick Foles and backup Matt Barkley.

The Jets on Friday announced the signing of former Eagles starter Michael Vick.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10667053/quarterback-mark-sanchez-joining-philadelphia-eagles

Anyone hear if the Skins or the Giants have Vince Young on the horn? Cleo Lemon? Jeff George????

Chip Kelly wants every offensive scenario at his disposal, now finally he has the buttfumble.

Think they could use John Fourcade?

Or the Billy Joe twins, Hobert and Tolliver?

Chip Kelly wants every offensive scenario at his disposal, now finally he has the buttfumble.

What about Dave Klinger? Tim couch? Maybe Joey Harrington? Or maybe they can break Ryan Leaf out of jail?

What about Dave Klinger? Tim couch? Maybe Joey Harrington? Or maybe they can break Ryan Leaf out of jail?

Leaf has experience in the division...that's a good call.

Pat White would have been a good fit for the Eagles but maybe the Skins could use him in case RGIII went out and no one would know the difference. Sure glad Ireland scooped him up in round 2.

Pat White would have been a good fit for the Eagles but maybe the Skins could use him in case RGIII went out and no one would know the difference. Sure glad Ireland scooped him up in round 2.

Could this be a JaMarcus Russell situation?

Damn, I've been a step behind all night.

Game, set, match, duck..

• Like 1

Game, set, match, duck..

:clap:

Game, set, match, duck..

Brady Quinn

Tim Couch

David Carr

Game, set, match, duck..

Brady Quinn

Tim Couch

David Carr

Did I forget to mention Tim Couch? :oops:

Game, set, match, duck..

Brady Quinn

Tim Couch

David Carr

Did I forget to mention Tim Couch? :oops:

He can never be mentioned enough

The three worst QBs I've ever seen play:

Steve Piczarkowicz—St. Louis Cardinals, 1979

Rusty Lisch, Chicago Bears, 1984. So bad that the Bears took him out for their 2 min drill in the first half of a game against GB for....Walter Payton. By the way Rich Campbell was the other QB in that game.

Spurgeon Wynn—Minnesota Vikings, ca. 2000

All three were worse than Joe Webb in the 2012 playoffs....

Dan Orlovsky was nearly a starting QB on two 0-16 teams. His lack of success is hard to challenge.

Fun fact:

John Elway's QB rating for his career was 79.9

Orlovsky's was 76.9.

Wynn's was 39.5. A QB who threw one incomplete pass is at 39.8

Lisch's was 25.1

Pisarkewicz's was actually 49.4, though he was 5-28 with 2 ints the game I saw him play. He did average 13 yds per completion in that game though.

Considering whoever drafted Wynn could have had Tom Brady, I think he Wynns the contest. It's like picking Aunt Bee over Barbra Eden.

To be fair, it wasn't like Brady was an awesome physical specimen at the time.

http://hellogiggles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/20/tom-brady-shirtless1-350x331.jpg

Considering whoever drafted Wynn could have had Tom Brady, I think he Wynns the contest. It's like picking Aunt Bee over Barbra Eden.

http://hellogiggles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/20/tom-brady-shirtless1-350x331.jpg

It looks like a police drunk tank picture.

• Like 1

It looks like a police drunk tank picture.

Now that was hilarious.