Its Official !!!

Narps

Just got out of surgery and am still high. Flirting with the hot nurses at this point. All went well apparently. Won't be long till I am back after the fine ladies of Rush..... :rose: Love you all :cheers:
  • Like 17

Just got out of surgery and am still high. Flirting with the hot nurses at this point. All went well apparently. Won't be long till I am back after the fine ladies of Rush..... :rose: Love you all :cheers:

:laughing guy: Take your time. ;)

Seriously, though, glad all went well. :cheers:

And behave yourself with the nurses.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

I thought you'd been quiet recently but I didn't realize this was the reason :o

Glad the surgery went well and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

• Like 1

You're just like me after I had revision surgery on my artificial hip 3 years ago! Barely out of surgery and I couldn't wait to log on here. Keyboard with one hand and dilaudid pump with the other. :)

Take care; you'll be back and better than ever in no time! Just don't stand too close to the microwave, now. ;)

• Like 2

Stay safe my friend!

Makes me think of the guy with the DosXX beer ads...

I don't always have ticker trouble,

but when I do, it's pacemakers, baby!

• Like 3

The miracles of science!

Yep. The Lord works in mysterious ways.... :D

Really glad that the surgery went well, Narp. You were in my thoughts yesterday :)

You'll soon be rockin' and rollin' again :haz:

• Like 1

I missed this yesterday, but I was confident that everything would work out fine. May you get out of that hospital and back home quickly! Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

Really glad that the surgery went well, Narp. You were in my thoughts yesterday :)

You'll soon be rockin' and rollin' again :haz:

Thanks dude. Yes..... This kids gett'in tired, hang'in around :musicnote: :musicnote: The hospital that is.... :)
  • Like 2

I'm glad the surgery went well! :hug2:

Take care and don't strain anything chasing those nurses about!! ;)

:kisshug:

• Like 1

Glad you are doing well! was off and missed this. Sounds like you are doing well, out from under and on the board.lol just give SOCN a few days ....lol. Be well!
  • Like 1

Sorry I missed this yesterday but I'm glad everything went well. Hope you get out of the hospital soon. My friends mother had one of those put in a few years ago and she's been fine. Sounds like the doctors do a lot of these surgeries.
  • Like 1

You're just like me after I had revision surgery on my artificial hip 3 years ago! Barely out of surgery and I couldn't wait to log on here. Keyboard with one hand and dilaudid pump with the other. :)

Take care; you'll be back and better than ever in no time! Just don't stand too close to the microwave, now. ;)

This place has a way of working itself into your affections. Well. Not the place, but the people who inhabit it.

• Like 3

I got home a few hours ago. Thanks to all the lovely people here for the prayers and well wishes. You guys helped me more than you know lying in that hospital bed for days. Kept me thinking and laughing. Hopefully this surgery will be the ticket and after some recovery time I will be better than ever. Again, much thanks and peace and love to all of you.... :rose: :)
  • Like 8