Its Official !!!

Narps

No. I hadn't been on any social media ever till I joined this forum back in September 2013. I bought a laptop and my son helped me get on and get set up here. I have a facebook account set up too but never use it for anything. I find it boring as hell compared to this....

Wow. I joined the month before you but have 4800 fewer posts than you. How do you find the time?

I was an HVAC tech up until last March when I had hand surgery. I haven't worked since and have looked for things to keep me busy. Exercise has been one thing that I have done to keep busy. This also has occupied alot of time since I joined. I do not enjoy reading or television that much anymore. I realize it seems pretty pathetic but I have had plenty of action throughout my life and I find this very relaxing and enjoyable. I have never put my thoughts to paper or anywhere before and I find it fun and somewhat therapeutic..... :rose: Thanks for asking

I had a similar therapeutic experience when I submitted entries to Penthouse Forum.

I could only wish to have a story that interesting. Being married since age 20 makes that highly unlikely....

You think those letters are real? :eh: :LOL:

Glad to hear you're pretty much back to your normal activity level. :cheers:

As for names, I submit the following. They're just puns on the original, not commentary on your personality/posting style:

Narpcotic

Narpoleptic

Malignant Narpcissism

• Like 3

Glad to hear you're pretty much back to your normal activity level. :cheers:

As for names, I submit the following. They're just puns on the original, not commentary on your personality/posting style:

Narpcotic

Narpoleptic

Malignant Narpcissism

Thanks for the kind words and the suggestions.... :rose:

Good to see you're getting back on track Narpster! Raising a bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale to you & blasting ATWAS to your continued good health! :cheers:

Well played my friend and thanks so much for the continued caring and kind words. I am feeling light years better now than I have been!! :cheers:
  • Like 1

How are you feeling, Narp, my sweet..? :wub: :hug2: :heart:

Much better my dearest. I feel better now than before all this mess started. You are a doll for caring... :wub: :hug2:
  • Like 1

Hey Narpsky! I only read this topic today - sorry to hear about your operation, man...hope you´re feeling better each day than the day before. One of the things the doctor told my dad when he had his heart procedure was "lkeep the heart out of your head - leave it in your chest". In other words, don´t worry too much about it - you´ll heal eventually, just know that it may take some time.

All the best, dude!

• Like 1

Hey Narpsky! I only read this topic today - sorry to hear about your operation, man...hope you´re feeling better each day than the day before. One of the things the doctor told my dad when he had his heart procedure was "lkeep the heart out of your head - leave it in your chest". In other words, don´t worry too much about it - you´ll heal eventually, just know that it may take some time.

All the best, dude!

Thanks.... :)

"pacemaker" is code for "penis pump" - he's just a little embarrassed to talk about it on a public (pubic) forum

Come to think of it I should have taken the "double duty" pacemaker that was offered. The downside was that potential "lasting 4 hours or longer thing". Might could be a little embarrassing at the gym...... :)

"pacemaker" is code for "penis pump" - he's just a little embarrassed to talk about it on a public (pubic) forum

Come to think of it I should have taken the "double duty" pacemaker that was offered. The downside was that potential "lasting 4 hours or longer thing". Might could be a little embarrassing at the gym...... :)

Nobody would even notice

:LMAO:

So sorry.... I had to buddy.

• Like 1

For anybody who reads this, apologies in advance for my continued whining. Well 3 and a half weeks post pacemaker installation I still feel like shite. I have been on an antibiotic since and just finished it today. I was on prednisone for 15 days and just ended that last Thursday. I felt great for about 10 days while in the middle and end of that dosage. Was running again, doing yard work etc. Two days after conclusion of the dosage and my last day in Florida I started feeling like crap again and still do. The focus is now on my crapola sinuses. I will be having surgery on those and my screwed up septum on April 22 apparently. Anyone out there ever had sinus surgery? I would love to hear your experience! I also have a terrible tooth that will be removed hopefully next Wednesday. This tooth may be playing a role in all this too. It is not infected at this point due to all the antibiotics I have been on over the past 2 months to try to clear my sinuses. Up to my 52nd birthday I had never spent a night in the hospital and never had more than a few stitches a couple times. I need to get well and back to the gym and yard work and the rest. I am doing very little daily at this point. Glad to have the forum to lean on. Thanks..... :) :rose: Edited by Narpski

For Narp, when one :hug2: isn't enough:

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

You are a dear. Hopefully by the end of April (post sinus surgery) I will be better than ever.... :rose: :hug2:
  • Like 1

For anybody who reads this, apologies in advance for my continued whining. Well 3 and a half weeks post pacemaker installation I still feel like shite. I have been on an antibiotic since and just finished it today. I was on prednisone for 15 days and just ended that last Thursday. I felt great for about 10 days while in the middle and end of that dosage. Was running again, doing yard work etc. Two days after conclusion of the dosage and my last day in Florida I started feeling like crap again and still do. The focus is now on my crapola sinuses. I will be having surgery on those and my screwed up septum on April 22 apparently. Anyone out there ever had sinus surgery? I would love to hear your experience! I also have a terrible tooth that will be removed hopefully next Wednesday. This tooth may be playing a role in all this too. It is not infected at this point due to all the antibiotics I have been on over the past 2 months to try to clear my sinuses. Up to my 52nd birthday I had never spent a night in the hospital and never had more than a few stitches a couple times. I need to get well and back to the gym and yard work and the rest. I am doing very little daily at this point. Glad to have the forum to lean on. Thanks..... :) :rose:

I had it years ago. I had a blocked sinus and deviated septum. They fixed that for me and I have been pretty solid. The worst part was the gauze they packed in the sinus cavities while healing. I felt like I was part of a magic trick.... it just kept coming and coming. I had no idea that much gauze could fit in my skull. My brother needed the same surgery a year or two later... no gauze. I don't think they do the gauze packing anymore...

• Like 1

For anybody who reads this, apologies in advance for my continued whining. Well 3 and a half weeks post pacemaker installation I still feel like shite. I have been on an antibiotic since and just finished it today. I was on prednisone for 15 days and just ended that last Thursday. I felt great for about 10 days while in the middle and end of that dosage. Was running again, doing yard work etc. Two days after conclusion of the dosage and my last day in Florida I started feeling like crap again and still do. The focus is now on my crapola sinuses. I will be having surgery on those and my screwed up septum on April 22 apparently. Anyone out there ever had sinus surgery? I would love to hear your experience! I also have a terrible tooth that will be removed hopefully next Wednesday. This tooth may be playing a role in all this too. It is not infected at this point due to all the antibiotics I have been on over the past 2 months to try to clear my sinuses. Up to my 52nd birthday I had never spent a night in the hospital and never had more than a few stitches a couple times. I need to get well and back to the gym and yard work and the rest. I am doing very little daily at this point. Glad to have the forum to lean on. Thanks..... :) :rose:

I had it years ago. I had a blocked sinus and deviated septum. They fixed that for me and I have been pretty solid. The worst part was the gauze they packed in the sinus cavities while healing. I felt like I was part of a magic trick.... it just kept coming and coming. I had no idea that much gauze could fit in my skull. My brother needed the same surgery a year or two later... no gauze. I don't think they do the gauze packing anymore...

Ooooo..! The thought of all that gauze coming out like a stream of colorful thingies! :o

• Like 1

Ooooo..! The thought of all that gauze coming out like a stream of colorful thingies! :o

It would be funny if they were different colors but I am betting they are all white :LOL: . Irregardless of all my other issues recently, this sinus and septum thing is long overdue to get fixed. I have had breathing and sinus trouble for 20 plus years or so. I will be paying for all of this for the rest of my life most likely but it is what it is... Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

It would be funny if they were different colors but I am betting they are all white :LOL: . Irregardless of all my other issues recently, this sinus and septum thing is long overdue to get fixed. I have had breathing and sinus trouble for 20 plus years or so. I will be paying for all of this for the rest of my life most likely but it is what it is...

I couldn't help it - I just had to laugh at the "It would be funny if they were different colors but I am betting they are all white" part..! :P

• Like 1

It would be funny if they were different colors but I am betting they are all white :LOL: . Irregardless of all my other issues recently, this sinus and septum thing is long overdue to get fixed. I have had breathing and sinus trouble for 20 plus years or so. I will be paying for all of this for the rest of my life most likely but it is what it is...

I couldn't help it - I just had to laugh at the "It would be funny if they were different colors but I am betting they are all white" part..! :P

If your intention is to make my day today you are doing a fine job at it. Your posts make me smile often... :rose: :D
  • Like 1

If your intention is to make my day today you are doing a fine job at it. Your posts make me smile often... :rose: :D

You're very sweet! :wub:

sorry to hear this, Narp my friend.... get well! I am sending you best wishes and hugs :hug2: :hug2: :heart: :heart:

• Like 1

sorry to hear this, Narp my friend.... get well! I am sending you best wishes and hugs :hug2: :hug2: :heart: :heart:

Thanks. You are sweet for sure.... :rose: At least I got through most of my trip
  • Like 1

Just wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow morning 10:00 am is my septum and sinus surgery. Assuming all goes well I will be home not long after surgery. Hopefully I will be able to post some sort of update tomorrow evening or night for those interested. I am hopeful that this will be the end of this health crap for a while and I will feel great after a few days to a week of recovery time.... :)
  • Like 3