Its Official !!!

Narps

Some of you know already that I have been in the hospital for almost a week now. They have decided finally to install a pacemaker in me sometime later today. As I have stated before, I quit all my vices, lose 40 pounds and get in good shape and here I am. WTF!! I felt better when I was overweight and the rest. Oh well. Anyway, those who believe, say a prayer please and those who don't, do whatever you do to when you want to wish someone well. I hope this works and I live happily ever after. I will be around and will update this thread when its all over and how it went. Thanks again all..... :cheers: :)

:rose: <----------------------------------------------- special to the lovely Rush ladies

Edited by Narpzilla
  • Like 20

Wishing you all the best, Narp! :cheers:

I'll give Strangers in the Night a spin in your honour, and I'll be thinking about you :)

• Like 2

Wishing you all the best, Narp! :cheers:

I'll give Strangers in the Night a spin in your honour, and I'll be thinking about you :)

Break out the flying v too.... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Wow, I was unaware.... but now....

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/db/dbe6fe16ee983b90388236005db67ab9ed53ec6e42a8223242378f9e71b1a1d6.jpg

I wish you a speedy recovery. They were talking about my dad possibly needing one after his bypass surgery, but his heart started getting back into rhythm finally without any medicine.

• Like 3

Holy cow! It is strange now that you exercise and have lost weight. I'm sure it would have been much worser if you were still overweight and smoking.

I'll think of you, cross my fingers and say a little prayer. :)

:rose: <----------------- Aw, what the heck ;)

• Like 2

Holy cow! It is strange now that you exercise and have lost weight. I'm sure it would have been much worser if you were still overweight and smoking.

I'll think of you, cross my fingers and say a little prayer. :)

:rose: <----------------- Aw, what the heck ;)

Funny how the body gets used to stuff.

My back never bothered me when I was 40lbs heavier than I am now. After losing weight, my posture obviously changed and I have good and bad days with my back now....

Wish you all the best and I hope you can recover soon. Chin up, when the water's up to your neck. :cheers:
  • Like 3

Good luck Narp. I hope everything goes smoothly. Once you get the pacemaker, I'm sure you'll be feeling the best that you have in decades.
  • Like 1

You are now the official TRF Pace Car Driver! :D

Good1..... :cheers:

Edit: Everyone stay behind me and at 60 bpm.... :)

Edited by Narpzilla
  • Like 5

You are now the official TRF Pace Car Driver! :D

Good1..... :cheers:

(check your member title) :)

Way cool!!!! :d13: Thanks
  • Like 1

What??

I had no idea!!! :o

I hope that you come through it safe and sound and wish you a speedy recovery!! :hug2: :rose:

• Like 1

Hey man, good luck with your surgery. Hopefully your recovery time is quick. I got a pacemaker too and these surgeries are usually very quick and easy. You'll be back to normal in no time and you'll feel a lot better too. Just avoid large magnets and never get an MRI
  • Like 1

All the best mate .

I want to be seeing you in the Chat Box as soon as your well .

And I`m still looking hot . ;)

• Like 1