RushCon14 Announced!!

Distant Signals

http://www.rushcon.org/

Which Rush album truly fits your personality?

Bah! It gave me Roll the Bones and I don't like any songs on that album :facepalm:

It gave me Roll the Bones too... my least-favorite Rush album.

Perhaps there is something deep to take from this. Maybe what I am is reflected in what I hate.

But I prefer to believe the quiz is a load of CRAP. :|

• Like 1

What a tedious "quiz."

You are Caress of Steel. People aren't exactly sure how to gauge you. One minute you're storming a prison to free the wrongly jailed, the next you're obsessing over your receding hairline, and moments after that you're explaining -- at great length -- about some kind of mission involving magic and death. Are you righteous, vain or a misunderstood genius? Maybe all three. Perhaps people just need to take their time to really know you.

I got, "Roll the Bones," too.

"You are Roll the Bones. It's not that you don't care; you just understand that you win some and you lose some, and you don't take it personally. You know that lady luck favors the bold, so you throw caution to the wind."

I'm 2112

You are 2112. The only authority you bow to is the power of rock! You've spent a lot of time and effort to get where you are, trying out a lot of ideas to see what works. And now that you've made good on your potential everybody says that they knew you had it in you all along. It's good to finally be appreciated for the magnificent bastard that you are.

:huh:

Moving Pictures

http://az520697.vo.msecnd.net/cdn/1af2acde-5a08-42c9-ae14-264246d954e8/a4752c7a-0d46-40ea-8083-0cf8b1131a13.jpg

You are Moving Pictures. Your reputation precedes you. People find you refreshingly different, but not too far out for comfort. You stand out in a crowd, and even complete strangers act like they know you.

• Like 1

I took the quiz three different times and got the same response: Grace Under Pressure. I'm fine with that.

I cannot believe a band submitted Hemispheres! I've really been getting into that album! Not sure what the part is right before it, though. On the studio album which I have it's not there. I guess it's just something they've done live? Song #2. Anyone?

I CARE I VOTED!! I just want August to come faster!! I need a vacation, do not think I can make it !!

Can you tell me what the part before Hemispheres is on the band submissions? It's not on the studio recording and I can't find them doing it live. I admittedly am still working my way through their catalog of songs.

I CARE I VOTED!! I just want August to come faster!! I need a vacation, do not think I can make it !!

Can you tell me what the part before Hemispheres is on the band submissions? It's not on the studio recording and I can't find them doing it live. I admittedly am still working my way through their catalog of songs.

Lots of comments on the submissions being made. Good heavens! People are really picking these apart! Compliments also but some of the critiques are pretty picky.