Domino's Replies to Man Who Claims He Burned His ____ on a pizza

barney_rebel

You never hear of women doing this. What would the equivalent even be?

Could you imagine going to the OB/GYN and having her pull out a piece of pepperoni, asking what it was doing there? "Pizza was looking so fiiiiiine the other night."

I have heard stories of girls going to the doctor to have broken off carrots removed. People just do weird stuff I guess :huh:

A doctor once told me about how some girl put a lightbulb up there and it shattered.

Why are people... don't put... why... :facepalm: I don't get it.

People and their cut up and burned junk.

A lightbulb? How could they possibly think that's a good idea?

I know! Maybe she just really wanted a three-way.

That was in poor taste. I'm sorry.

Makes me think of Scrubs... they walk in on an x-ray showing a guy with a lightbulb up his ass...

Dr. Cox: I don't know what to tell you, there, Bobbo. Either this kid has a light bulb up his butt or his colon has a great idea.

At the risk of taking this thread further into the gutter:

7 Bizarre Items That Were Lodged in. . .

:outtahere:

Concrete? What did he expect to happen with it?

The concrete up the butt story has been circulating for quite some time. I heard about it at least 10 years ago, but just assumed it was an urban myth. I guess it actually happened:

http://curezone.us/f...am.asp?i=464986

Now I have to delete my search history.

Could you imagine going to the OB/GYN and having her pull out a piece of pepperoni, asking what it was doing there? "Pizza was looking so fiiiiiine the other night."

I have heard stories of girls going to the doctor to have broken off carrots removed. People just do weird stuff I guess :huh:

A doctor once told me about how some girl put a lightbulb up there and it shattered.

Makes me think of Scrubs... they walk in on an x-ray showing a guy with a lightbulb up his ass...

Dr. Cox: I don't know what to tell you, there, Bobbo. Either this kid has a light bulb up his butt or his colon has a great idea.

The story in the emergency room is always that the patient "fell on" whatever object he's got lodged up his ass. I stumbled on a forum for ER professional staff once and spent an afternoon reading some of the hilarity. One intern said that the most important thing he learned from working in an ER is to NEVER leave any round or cylindrical object, like a shampoo bottle, lightbulb, or vacuum cleaner extension wand on the floor, because you WILL slip and fall butt-first on it and it'll get stuck in your rectum.

The story in the emergency room is always that the patient "fell on" whatever object he's got lodged up his ass. I stumbled on a forum for ER professional staff once and spent an afternoon reading some of the hilarity. One intern said that the most important thing he learned from working in an ER is to NEVER leave any round or cylindrical object, like a shampoo bottle, lightbulb, or vacuum cleaner extension wand on the floor, because you WILL slip and fall butt-first on it and it'll get stuck in your rectum.

When a conversation about a brand of pizza turns into THIS...well, that's not a brand of pizza you should be eating.

Well the lightbulb went off in their head and and being very literal thinkers they went and got a real lightbulb...

• Like 1

Well the lightbulb went off in their head and and being very literal thinkers they went and got a real lightbulb...

I could see where the threaded end of the bulb might be of some use but the glass end.... :sarcastic:

When a conversation about a brand of pizza turns into THIS...well, that's not a brand of pizza you should be eating.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bdqBoxzTRcc/Td3PNZz5qXI/AAAAAAAAACQ/pI7-iUMSqAE/s320/fusilli_jerry.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bdqBoxzTRcc/Td3PNZz5qXI/AAAAAAAAACQ/pI7-iUMSqAE/s320/fusilli_jerry.jpg

Hey, Assman!

• Like 1

Considering where their brains obviously are, that theory isn't entirely implausible.

Domino's used to suck but it's actually been pretty good for the last year and a half.

You want shitty pizza, try Little Caesar's.

Domino's used to suck but it's actually been pretty good for the last year and a half.

Papa John's is the worst in my view but Little Caesar's sucks too.....

This one time... at band camp.

Seriously though, dude should have picked a more attractive pizza.

If Little Ceasar's sucks why didn't he order from them instead?

• Like 3

I see what you did there

• Like 3

Cute. I am sensing a theme today from thread to thread..... :coy: :fury:
  • Like 1

He could have also ordered a deep-dish.

He could have also ordered a deep-dish.

How deep?

• Like 1