Tacos for Breakfast, Anyone?

Yummo. Looks good to me. I think I have done this a time or two myself.... Edited by Narpzilla

I wouldn't have a problem with eating that except that they're made by Taco Bell employees.

Could be worse apparently if you read Hobo's rant in another thread regarding Steak n Shake.... :scared:
  • Like 1

I wouldn't have a problem with eating that except that they're made by Taco Bell employees.

Could be worse apparently if you read Hobo's rant in another thread regarding Steak n Shake.... :scared:

Oh really? I haven't seen that. Not sure I really want to. :LOL: Any time you have to deal with teenagers in a work situation for the most part you can expect the quality to be subpar. I'm not saying all employees of fast food restaurants are teenagers but you know what I mean.

Oh really? I haven't seen that. Not sure I really want to. :LOL: Any time you have to deal with teenagers in a work situation for the most part you can expect the quality to be subpar. I'm not saying all employees of fast food restaurants are teenagers but you know what I mean.

I understand. For me its not a whole lot different that not wanting to know how my hot dogs or sausages are made for example. Her rant is in the SCON under businesses you hate or something like that. Lets just say she is a former and very disgruntled employee... :LOL: Edited by Narpzilla
  • Like 2

one of the great perks of being in Texas.....Breakfast tacos!!!!

If you go to a whole in the wall mexican place, you get some tacos with Chorizo and cilantro (yum), or a bbq place you can get brisket tacos.

I love tacos

• Like 2

I like Tacos, but for breakfast… I don`t know. I`ll stick to pancakes, eggs, home-fries, bacon, sausages, French toast… by then it`ll be close to noon.

So it`ll be time for a Taco. Or nine.

Will pass. I'm not a big breakfast eater. I'm good with a small piece of toast and a cup of coffee.

Toast and coffee =

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/M497e2g_zpsc0ea5613.gif

Waffle Taco with sausage, egg, and cheese =

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/GIFs/SeAt72Y_zps541b70fa.gif

• Like 1

I like taco's anytime. Just like we have breakfast sometimes for dinner and pizza for breakfast......

I could very easily cut my homemade western omelet in half or three pieces and put it on a taco shell with some hot sauce. Sounds excellent.

• Like 2

Will pass. I'm not a big breakfast eater. I'm good with a small piece of toast and a cup of coffee.

I agree,

But some fruit also. Taco Bell for me is when I am desperate. :P I prefer homemade or a nice Mexican restaurant.

There is a mexican chain in Chicago called El Famous Burrito. They have a fantastic chirizo and egg burrito. I love if for breakfast! :banana:

I'm sure tacos with chirizo and egg would be just as delicious.

Edited by ILSnwdog

When you live a hop, skip, and jump from Mexico, having tacos for breakfast isn't very uncommon, even without Taco Bell.

There is a mexican chain in Chicago called El Famous Burrito. They have a fantastic chirizo and egg burrito. I love if for breakfast! :banana:

I make these, the whole family loves them.

• Like 1

I just remembered, troutman has had my chorizo and egg burritos. We all hung our a few years and I made them for breakfast for everyone. Probably 15 people at least.

• Like 1

I just remembered, troutman has had my chorizo and egg burritos. We all hung our a few years and I made them for breakfast for everyone. Probably 15 people at least.

Well,

After all of that booze that was consumed. :digi: :hail: We needed something that was good for us. :LOL: :cheers: