Google Chrome strikes again, removes the instant extended API and we're back with the crappy new tabs page

treeduck

:eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

:eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

I feel that youtube is google's bastard child. They didn't make it, it's the most popular video service by a wide margin and it's the only one where anyone can make a half decent amount of money. They have no reason to maintain or care about it, so they implement whatever measures they need to cover their asses legally from the companies who can potentially sue them for copyright and call it a day.

Google Chrome strikes again, removes the instant extended API and we're back with the crappy new tabs page

Is there a translation for that? API?

Well it doesn't really matter, all that does matter is that before you were able to disable it, and get rid of the huge google search bar on the tabs page, but now it's been removed altogether and so you can't do anything about it..

I know sweet F.A. about Chrome, lot alone know what API means..! :P

Me too (and three and four, for that matter)...

I avoid all things Google, whenever possible. I haven't even done a Google search for close to two years. Ever since they announced changes to their privacy policy which I saw on the national news here, it...gave me pause, let's say. I dream of getting myself completely off the grid, one day. But that would mean no TRF, either, so...for the time being, at least, I'm rather stuck.